Tools to analyze the trades - page 3

they'r not working either... just as i told the problems comes with crownforex platform coz of lots identifing as 100k instead of 1.0

Chart Man, i don't know. I don't have crownforex platform.

I know that all the scripts are taking the statements from normal statement. All scripts and indicators are making their own statements from account history only (see image). Right click on the 'Account History' and you may select 'All History', 'Custom Period' and so on.

If you see the statement since 12.2006 till 02.2007 in your account history ('Custom Period') for example so all the scripts/indicators will make the statements since 12.2006 till 02.2007.

As I know there are names of the pairs mentioned inside some scripts, for example:

string UsedSymbol[20] = {"USDCHF","GBPUSD","USDJPY","EURUSD","USDCAD","EURGBP","EURCHF",

"EURJPY","GBPJPY","EURCAD","EURAUD","CHFJPY","USDSEK",

"USDNOK","USDSGD","USDDKK","NZDUSD","USDZAR","AUDUSD","GBPCHF"};

So, people (who are using IBFX with EURUSDm and so on) may change name of the pair for IBFX's name (change "EURUSD" to "EURUSDm" for example).

As to lot size to i think it may be any and does not matter.

Files:

Statement visualization indicators. Two versions attached.

And some more versions are on this post.

Files:

Account Equity Analyzer

Too many people requested one indicator that I was using to show the Account equity, unfortunately, that indicator have some proprietary code and the Author don't want to release it.

To overcome this problem I coded something similar based on the BalEq_v1 public Indy.

The end result is almost the same and without using any proprietary code.

Import the TPL file to your Template folder, and the AccountEquityAnalyzer.mq4 to your Indicators folder

Remember to set the StartingDeposit to the starting amount of your account.

The Indy will also take a screenshot each 60 minutes and store it in your files folder

If you want to automatically upload the screenshot to a web server use the EliteFTP EA

Enjoy

Project,

Thank you very much for coding this nice tool for free, as well as for your great EAs.

thank you kindly!

Thankyou again!

Thanks

Fantastic, Thanks Project1972

Account analyzer

Project 1972 I really like the account analyzer, but I seem to be having a problem with it. Last month it was working fine, but this month, it seems to have lost all my information from last month. I use IBFX is this due to the fact that they wipe away all the trades information at the beginning of every month? I had to reset it to get it to work again. Is this something I'll have to do at the beginning of every month.

thanks faqcya

faqcya:
Project 1972 I really like the account analyzer, but I seem to be having a problem with it. Last month it was working fine, but this month, it seems to have lost all my information from last month. I use IBFX is this due to the fact that they wipe away all the trades information at the beginning of every month? I had to reset it to get it to work again. Is this something I'll have to do at the beginning of every month. thanks faqcya

First, go to Account History tab and do a right click on "all history".

Second, IBFX usually keep only the last 200 trades on the history (on demo accounts only)

Of course the indi only show the trades on history, but the max floating drawdown use a global variable, and the ROI use the first trade as initial date, the Initial trade is always the Deposit, and IBFX don't delete the deposit, because that the ROI is always correct, assuming you clicked on "All History".

Reason: