new to forex

I just placed a trade but don't see any record of it, could anyone help point me to the account details etc..

Open positions and pending orders can be seen in the 'Trade' tab of the Terminal (if you can't see it then press Ctrl+t). Closed positions can be seen in the 'Account history' tab. Note that the account history tab shows the history since the selected date; to select a date right-click on any line in the tab and choose -> 'All history', 'Last three months', 'Last month' or 'Custom period' to specify your own.

gordon:

Open positions and pending orders can be seen in the 'Trade' tab of the Terminal (if you can't see it then press Ctrl+t). Closed positions can be seen in the 'Account history' tab. Note that the account history tab shows the history since the selected date; to select a date right-click on any line in the tab and choose -> 'All history', 'Last three months', 'Last month' or 'Custom period' to specify your own.

Thanks, I had minimised it on the page but could not reinstate it.. I'll try your advice.. cheers.
Reason: