Tools to analyze the trades - page 6

Yes thank you

Yes thanks for your help that will work

newdigital:
- Just attach EA with one magic number to M5 EURUSD;

- attach same EA with different magic number to M15 EURUSD;

and so on.

and make the statement according to magic number.

For example:

- EA with 1000 magic ...

- EA with 2000 magic ...

and analyze them differently from each other.

It should be some tool on this thread to analyze it.

Chart Man:
hi,

i'm having great test results for firebird63g but to make thing more clear i have to produce reports in pips which could be done by the attached script.

the proplem is tests done with crownforex platform which deals with a standard lot as 100k and mini as 10k while the ea cant fix it with that coz it deals with lots as all other platforms do standart lot as 1.0 and mini as 0.1...

thanks in advance regards...

if i compil (ReportTSD_v3_OpenTrades.mq4 ) then i this error

Function "SymCalc" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Why?

do you have solution?

Thank

It's not so big problem because it's only the warning that function SymCalc()

isn't used in this version of ReportTSD.

fungraphic:
if i compil (ReportTSD_v3_OpenTrades.mq4 ) then i this error

Function "SymCalc" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Why?

do you have solution?

Thank

project1972:
Too many people requested one indicator that I was using to show the Account equity, unfortunately, that indicator have some proprietary code and the Author don't want to release it.

To overcome this problem I coded something similar based on the BalEq_v1 public Indy.

The end result is almost the same and without using any proprietary code.

Import the TPL file to your Template folder, and the AccountEquityAnalyzer.mq4 to your Indicators folder

Remember to set the StartingDeposit to the starting amount of your account.

The Indy will also take a screenshot each 60 minutes and store it in your files folder

If you want to automatically upload the screenshot to a web server use the EliteFTP EA

Enjoy

Thanks for this indy!

A question: If I am running several currency pairs, f.e. GBPUSD, EURUSD and several different EAs for each currency pair, thus having multiple charts.

If this AccountEquityAnalyzer is attached to all currency pairs, does each chart shows the performance of each EA ?

The other question: After loading the accountequityanalizer.tpl, how can it be removed ?

This AccountEquityAnalyzer is for all account generating visual statements similar with portfolio view.

You just open any chart and use template. Do not forget to set your started deposit in EA's settings.

newdigital:
This AccountEquityAnalyzer is for all account generating visual statements similar with portfolio view. You just open any chart and use template. Do not forget to set your started deposit in EA's settings.

Hi! English understnading problem.

My question was "If this AccountEquityAnalyzer is attached to all currency pairs, does each chart shows the performance of each EA ?"

Please answer with "YEs" or "No". English is not my native tongue.

It should be attached to 1 chart and it is showing the performance of all EAs in Metatrader all together.

Please answer with "YEs" or "No".

No.

AccountEquityAnalyzer is not what you are looking for. May be improved version of this AccountEquityAnalyzer with magic number and the pair will be the same as you want. But AccountEquityAnalyzer is something different: it is showing the balance/equity graph just to understand drawdown and so on.

Because normal statements are just a figures only and most often without equity on the graph.

OK, Thanks ND.

Regarding ReportTSDV3, does the magic number show which EA is used for a certain report generated ?

Please "Yes" or "No" and additional comments.

I do not remember ...

may be not.

Reason: