Well working Trading System ! - page 22

+275 pips in profit now (for half a day for close trades and -47 for still open trades; so +228 on equity in pips in total).

I have the other idea: may be, we will close all the trades in the end of every month? Because profit in my settings is 25 (take profit=25) and maximumOrders per chart is 10 so it will not affecon the profit and will help us to avoid big drawdown (DD)?

newdigital:
+275 pips in profit now (for half a day for close trades and -47 for still open trades; so +228 on equity in pips in total). I have the other idea: may be, we will close all the trades in the end of every month? Because profit in my settings is 25 (take profit=25) and maximumOrders per chart is 10 so it will not affecon the profit and will help us to avoid big drawdown (DD)?

Just added CADJPY and CADCHF.

I mean: close all open trades in the end of every month instead of technical analysis every month. Because out tp=25 pips. So, what is 25 pips? That's nothing compare with 1 or 2 month. The profit is growing very quickly: when i am typing this post so EA did the other +50 pips in profit. But if we close all open trades in the end of the month so we may avoid big drawdown.

Because EA will close the trades if:

- in profit (take profit value =25 in our case);

- in loss according to the changing of the direction of the monthly trend. On close bar. We are trading on M15. What is MN (monthly chart) close bar? It is one month ago in some case, right? Can you imagine which big DD we will have keeping the orders open for few month?

Well. I will try to close all the orders in the end of every months and we will see. Anyway, it should be different calculation of the results for this system:

- pips for closed orders;

- pips for opened orders.

or just equity in pips.

Great Work

Great work Newdigital. Looks like we may have a proftable EA here. Thanks for your work.

Thus, I will post the settings for all the pair on Sunday (post #20). and I will estimate monthly market condition for August as the following (on Sunday as well):

Yes (we are trading this pair for August).

Not (we are not trading this pair in August).

Risky (it is risky to trade because trend was started long time ago and we are affraid for reversal; or counter trend; or choppy market; and so on.

I will test this 2.4 version official; since Monday. In the end of August I will close all open trades and we will come back to this post. If it works so I may do it (yes, not or risky) for every pair every month.

newdigital:
Thus, I will post the settings for all the pair on Sunday (post #20). and I will estimate monthly market condition for August as the following (on Sunday as well):

Risky (it is risky to trade because trend was started long time ago and we are affraid for reversal; or counter trend; or choppy market; and so on.

I will test this 2.4 version official; since Monday. In the end of August I will close all open trades and we will come back to this post. If it works so I may do it (yes, not or risky) for every pair every month.

+716 pips in profit just for 1 and half days.

And big DD for USDJPY for open trades. Why?

Look at the image: our EA is using TrendStrength_v2 indicator to estimate the trend on monthly timeframe. It is uptrend. But according to the technical analysis it is counter trend (correctional trend, or downtrend). That is why we got big drawdown for USDJPY.

Files:

newdigital:

Thus, USDJPY should be estimated as Not.

EURUSD.

It was +125 pips in profit for this pair and all the trades were closed in profit. Very small DD.

Weekly technical analysis: uptrend and choppy market in the near future.

Monthly one: non-trading zones. It was uptrend started very long time ago in the beginning of 2006.

Conslusion: Risky.

USDCAD.

Monthly: downtrend.

Weekly: correctional uptrend.

Results for this day: +100 pips in profit. All the trades were closed in profit. Very small DD.

Conclusion: Risky.

It was the example about how I will estimate the pairs (which pairs we will trade in August).

I will do it on Sunday as the following:

EURUSD: ...

GBPUSD: ...

and so on.

Tomorrow I will make the statements for elite section (please see this post about where to download the statements and performance).

great ...i'm testing this EA on NF broker. 12 pair. use setting on post #20, +300pips but still have many floating ....it' very good for this 3 pair GBPUSD,EURUSD & USDCAD. here my statement.

I see in your statements some pairs which should be estimated as Not or Risky (see post #220).

For example.

USDJPY: Not;

EURAUD: Not;

GBPJPY: Not.

EURJPY: Not;

EURCHF: Not;

GBPCHF: Not;

AUDUSD: Not;

EURGBP: Not.

NZDUSD: Not.

CADJPY: Not.

CADCHF: Not.

USDCAD: Risky.

EURUSD: Risky.

GBPUSD: Risky.

USDCHF: Risky.

No one pair was estimated as Yes. And because of that we should come back to this post next weekend.

So, I will test for next week:

USDCAD.

EURUSD.

GBPUSD.

USDCHF.

We can not expect big priofit for this month as no one pair was estimated to be fine to trade with this EA for August.

I uploaded the settings on post #20.

I decided to trade all the pairs for a month. Because we need more information about it.

newdigital:

newdigital:
I see in your statements some pairs which should be estimated as Not or Risky (see post #220).

For example.

USDJPY: Not;

EURAUD: Not;

GBPJPY: Not.

EURJPY: Not;

EURCHF: Not;

GBPCHF: Not;

AUDUSD: Not;

EURGBP: Not.

NZDUSD: Not.

CADJPY: Not.

CADCHF: Not.

USDCAD: Risky.

EURUSD: Risky.

GBPUSD: Risky.

USDCHF: Risky.

No one pair was estimated as Yes. And because of that we should come back to this post next weekend.

So, I will test for next week:

USDCAD.

EURUSD.

GBPUSD.

USDCHF.

We can not expect big priofit for this month as no one pair was estimated to be fine to trade with this EA for August.
Reason: