RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 18

ReportTSD

mrtools:
Hi Sada and David, Using this script from this forum produces a file in experts/file. Put it on the chart like period converter script fill out all the parameters and click on okay and it produces the file, good if using different ea's.Goes in experts/scripts folder.

Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for this tool. I try to use it but it only produces an empty sheet with titles, as if there was no transactions in the account.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

thanks a lot.

Thierry

results

Hi everybody,

Here are my results for this week. you really did a good job David !

So far I had no problems nor error hapenning. Just a few "Busy context".

The first statement is with Interbk and default setting on 4 majors, and the 2sd with Fxlite , Agressive=true and on EURUSD only. Both run on M30.

I don't feel necessary to change others settings.

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

ReportTSD

thierrybl:
Hi Mrtools,

Thanks for this tool. I try to use it but it only produces an empty sheet with titles, as if there was no transactions in the account.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

thanks a lot.

Thierry

Ok I found the problem :

string SHOW_SYMBOL;

string UsedSymbol[20] = {"USDCHF","GBPUSD","USDJPY","EURUSD","USDCAD","EURGBP","EURCHF","EURJPY","GBPJPY","EURCAD","EURAUD","CHFJPY","USDSEK","USDNOK","USDSGD","USDDKK","NZDUSD","USDZAR","AUDUSD","GBPCHF"};

When used on a mini account with IBFX, m has to be added (GBPUSDm)

Hope that help

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi everybody,

Here are my results for this week. you really did a good job David !

So far I had no problems nor error hapenning. Just a few "Busy context".

The first statement is with Interbk and default setting on 4 majors, and the 2sd with Fxlite , Agressive=true and on EURUSD only. Both run on M30.

I don't feel necessary to change others settings.

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

The busy context kinda bother me. This system based on volatility a lot, if the broker canot honour trades well, it could bring it to deep shit too. If I put a spread detector, it will become no trade. Because most of the time it trade while market volatile

Regards

David

Busy context problem

davidke20:
The busy context kinda bother me. This system based on volatility a lot, if the broker canot honour trades well, it could bring it to deep shit too. If I put a spread detector, it will become no trade. Because most of the time it trade while market volatile

Regards

David

I often have this problem too with Multilot and IBFX.

I know you already answer to that, but on DLMv1.3 I use Limit orders instead of market orders and it never happened that an order was not honored at the right price. As orders are already in the broker computer, I suppose there is no connection problem.

Maybe it's not the solution we are looking for but it may help. To be reliable, a system must leave no room to hazard ; even if pipstep wideness during big move due to connection problem may be in our favor as you explain earlier, I think this wideness must be volunteer and not due to hazard.

I'm sure you agree with that !

Maybe a spread detector could increase pipstep if needed. But limit orders and pipstep wide are 2 differents problems and if you implement the first one you can't use the second one ! (I beleive as I'm not programmer).

Thanks

Thierry

thierrybl:
I often have this problem too with Multilot and IBFX.

I know you already answer to that, but on DLMv1.3 I use Limit orders instead of market orders and it never happened that an order was not honored at the right price. As orders are already in the broker computer, I suppose there is no connection problem.

Maybe it's not the solution we are looking for but it may help. To be reliable, a system must leave no room to hazard ; even if pipstep wideness during big move due to connection problem may be in our favor as you explain earlier, I think this wideness must be volunteer and not due to hazard.

I'm sure you agree with that !

Maybe a spread detector could increase pipstep if needed. But limit orders and pipstep wide are 2 differents problems and if you implement the first one you can't use the second one ! (I beleive as I'm not programmer).

Thanks

Thierry

Thierry,

Thanks for the input. I still cant find any solution so far If we implement spread detector, then it will never open trade forever, because we open trade based on volatility. Therefor, if we implement spread detector, we'll need interbankfx to maintain their spread size consistantly forever...which is impossible. Pending order is not applicable due to market volatility, no slippage = kill the account faster. Its like double sided sword.

After balancing the pros and cons, seems like better stick to the slippage better

Regards

David

Here are my results for this week, not looking good at this point. my account may be out next week (demo) but who knows

default settings except

eur/usa 1/2 hour

.10 lots

agressive =true

mm=0

OrdertoProtect=4

Shift=1

Initial stop 10 (But I don't think it worked)

Rick

Files:

rcthkd:
Here are my results for this week, not looking good at this point. my account may be out next week (demo) but who knows

default settings except

eur/usa 1/2 hour

.10 lots

agressive =true

mm=0

OrdertoProtect=4

Shift=1

Rick

Please give up this test. FXDD only offer 1:100, instead of minimum requirement of 1:200 for 1k account. Besides, 1k account trading 0.10lots, that is totally insane = 10% for initial lot size. Its suicide trading

0.10 = 10%

0.20 = 20%

0.40 = 40%

You're now fully exposed your margin at 70%, at this time, market move away 30pips, you're margin call.

Regards

David

Files:
mc.gif  32 kb

I had to set at .1 lots as that was the min I could do. would not take at .01 lot size.

I will see about resetting the account and trying again or a new account

Thanks for letting try this

Rick

The last week result

The last week result. ..keep testing at the extreme ...

Reason: