Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 216

tm9:
GREAT SYSTEM

i'd like to know the performence of this system for last3-4 months.....can anyone share?

Thanks to Mr.NIMS

The winners will disclose and the losers will stay silent.......... so you wil learn nothing until you set up some charts and start trading.

What others accomplish is in no way related to what you will accomplish.

It is easy enough to set up charts going back ten years and work your way through them, that is what everyone else has had to do to find success

i got a birds eye,u got a clear view.

OFFLINE RENKO CHARTs+ LOADING 10YRS HISTORICAL M1DATA+ HEAVY TEMPLATE + BACKTEST = ure killing me sir!!

my machine gets blownup before me....

Looks like the historical data i downloaded ,aint showin perfect when feeded to the M2 renko chart(data missing/lagging everywhere)

any easy renko chart solution?

Exactly... lol

Blaiserboy:
The winners will disclose and the losers will stay silent.......... so you wil learn nothing until you set up some charts and start trading.

What others accomplish is in no way related to what you will accomplish.

tm9:
OFFLINE RENKO CHARTs+ LOADING 10YRS HISTORICAL M1DATA+ HEAVY TEMPLATE + BACKTEST = ure killing me sir!!

my machine gets blownup before me....

Looks like the historical data i downloaded ,aint showin perfect when feeded to the M2 renko chart(data missing/lagging everywhere)

any easy renko chart solution?

Much of the data available through metatrader is defective.

Go back to the start of this thread....... write down the [airs that Mr Nims trades and the ones that Lordfxt trades...., get those charts set up and practise trading those charts. Use Mr Nims or Lordfxt's approach..... do that for a couple weeks.. and you will have the system.

What this takes is screen time, you have to learn from your own experience.......

Mr Nims approach, to me, is a little simpler than Lordfxt uses.. you will have to work with them, gain experience.

I am sure that you can get a hundred pips a day if you will practise until you master it.

Good luck.!!

Wick problems

Hello I just have one problem,

As my chart progresses the wickogram only paints the current bar, and the rest remains black after each new bar forms, also none of the bars paint with the wicks.. even the live data formed bars which have wicks, then the wicks are gone when the bar is permanently painted on the start of the next new bar... this makes it difficult to see where for example if i put my stop loss above a recent high, if i am actually above the high or within 10 pips of it... hope that makes sense if someone can help me to get the wicks appearing on the bars as well as the dual color bodies that would be gret thanks!

schnitzeltrader:
Hello I just have one problem, As my chart progresses the wickogram only paints the current bar, and the rest remains black after each new bar forms, also none of the bars paint with the wicks.. even the live data formed bars which have wicks, then the wicks are gone when the bar is permanently painted on the start of the next new bar... this makes it difficult to see where for example if i put my stop loss above a recent high, if i am actually above the high or within 10 pips of it... hope that makes sense if someone can help me to get the wicks appearing on the bars as well as the dual color bodies that would be gret thanks!

Best solution is to use one of the templates in the thread and make sure you have each of the indicators in that template

Blaiserboy:
Best solution is to use one of the templates in the thread and make sure you have each of the indicators in that template

Hi! thanks for your reply, yes i do have all the files, and i havbe applied the template as in the first post.. the wickogram is loaded and seems to be working for the current bar that is forming, but once it is formed the result disappears and starts showing for the new bar. also the candles show the two colors as they are formed but once it is finished nd the bar closes any wick disappears...

also if anyone could shed lifht on the time stamp that is different for each side of the candles..i assumed the left side was open and the right was close and the left and right sides of adjacent candles are the same time value, but when i check the time charts there discrepancies in where the price was and the exact time stamp of the renko candles.. thanks again!!

Renko bars are distinct from time. you are watching price action........ try to keep that in mind, you are attempting to get information that is not going to help you with a Renko chart.

Until the Renko bar is completed, it is very difficult to tell what is happening, especially if the market is trading in a narrow range, the wick is not going to give you much of an edge as until the bar is completed and the new one started, you do not have much of a dependable signal. IMHO

alerts

Hi, very interesting system but this indicator doesn't show buy alerts, only sell. How can we fix it?

macd_alert_v.2.mq4

Files:

thefxpros:
Hi, very interesting system but this indicator doesn't show buy alerts, only sell. How can we fix it? macd_alert_v.2.mq4

macd_alert2_fixed.mq4

try this one

Files:
Reason: