My simple 20 pips. - page 47

Martingale ?

Almost the same with me....

Look like you just add sell GU in your position.

I'm monitoring your live statistic just now.

Good Luck for you PipeTrader.

ServerUang:
Martingale ?

Almost the same with me....

Look like you just add sell GU in your position.

I'm monitoring your live statistic just now.

Good Luck for you PipeTrader.

Oupss.. I make a mistake in the account.

I fix it..

Sorry.

I loaded the template and indicators onto an Alpari Demo account and don't get the same signals as you show on your charts. I changed the indicator from 1.0 to 0.5 on the SteP MA as you showed in some post, and still no match. Obviously, I have some settings wrong if my signals don't match yours. I have not changed a thing, though, other than the above because the signals weren't matching.

paradoxical:
I loaded the template and indicators onto an Alpari Demo account and don't get the same signals as you show on your charts. I changed the indicator from 1.0 to 0.5 on the SteP MA as you showed in some post, and still no match. Obviously, I have some settings wrong if my signals don't match yours. I have not changed a thing, though, other than the above because the signals weren't matching.

Are you on GBPUSD M30?

Opened another live account?

Yes. GBP 30 minute chart on an Al;pari demo account. Here's my settings on the Step MA:

Period WATR = 7

KWATR = 0.5 (changed from 1.0 per your post)

High/Low = 0

Calculated Bars = 500

Using your template which has the moving averages, Step MA and F1

My arrows and alerts don't match with the charts you posted.

PipeTrader:
Are you on GBPUSD M30?

Replying to myself here. Am not sure why the difference in the charts, but it probably doesn't matter much. I trade on IBFX and the feeds there would vary anyway. I like the system a lot. Can't imagine why therte's not more interest and posting on this thread.

Why it is not showing ?

I have read each and every post related to this and download all the Indi and Ea's. I feel this could be the system i was searching for. i would like to thank you specially piptrader and others who gave their time to develop this.

I saw piptrader post one screen shot it has indicate when to enter the market like display in little box. but as he post his latest Ea i couldnt see any specific time to enter the market only arrows under every bar.

so i post these screen shots here named s1 and s2. what i need is full indicators and temp for S1. Mr. piptrader please kindly post it here.

Thank you again for your great work!

Files:
s1.jpg  136 kb
s2.bmp  213 kb

Hallo Pipetrader,

your stats - MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world - looks very well in the first days. I think you use the "simple 20 pips methode"; right ?

Nice weekend

That can't be stats from this system. There wouldn't be that many trades with this 30 minute system. Pipetrader, what ARE those stats from? An EA? A manual system? Some system on a different thread?

Zendo:
Hallo Pipetrader,

your stats - MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world - looks very well in the first days. I think you use the "simple 20 pips methode"; right ?

Nice weekend
Reason: