Banning/Deleting - page 9

max_money was banned for 1 week for forex spam.

andragutawa was banned for 1 week for the forex spam.

newdigital:
fx-indicators was banned for 1 months for promoting the forex scam on our forum.

fx-indicators (the other username of well-known scammer El Cid) was banned permanently.

BankofAmerica was banned for forex spam.

amibur

terry1

santos1

Marcuse

kataley

miguel1

stanley1

germy

scotty1

All them banned by spamming with post deletion and I had to admit the guy was pretty smart. I took me some time to discover what's going on.

My apologies to all members that wasted time answering (including me).

added maxiexm to previous list.

BrianDuffer was banned for flooding and trolling.

For 5 months.

spammer on your forum

Hi there,

I don't think I've posted here before but I got the following PM from member of this forum. I don't know if you like spammers PM'ing people here but I hate spammers with an undying passion. Hopefully the mods at this site are of like mind. If not please just delete my post. But if you do please ban the user named flashzzydsr.

Best regards,

FT

flashzzydsr

How a $5,000 Account Grew to $38,572 in ONLY 34 Weeks - Proof!

How a $5,000 Account Grew to $38,572 in ONLY 34 Weeks - Proof!

Dear Trader!

Do you know what the system is and where the Proof is?

Please go to this page that I find:

Forex | DPdollar.com

I guarantee that what you're about to see will change your views on Forex trading forever!

Thanks

Spammers are getting more advance by PM forum members. I've received one, with different username but already banned by forum admin.

Files:
spammer_pm.jpg  49 kb

Me Either! i just got curious why this person spammed me with no reason ? i kind a passive now but i really annoyed with several people spam me with FOREX SYSTEM - INTERNET MARKETING bla bla bla - HIGH PROFIT bla bla bla...

Reason: