Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 75

So finally installed it successfully. I have some compatible issue when installing Metatrader 5 on window 7. After using the window troubleshooting Compatibility, everything is ok now.

Just put the necessary file to the correct folders, as New Digital posted earlier on, the chart will load up correctly.

Since New Digital have started test it, so i will try also and see how this EA is running.

Files:
eurusdxh1.png  65 kb

Playig around with this EA, will it does help a lot for people who are trading harmonic patterns. Especially the bottom part of the scripts, not only it solved the problems of displaying patterns on different timeframe, for example in MT4, everything are very simple to use. Just click the timeframe button and the harmonic patterns buttons, the chart will change quickly display the patterns and the harmonic ratio.

Files:
wwh2.png  69 kb
gbpusdh12.png  74 kb

matfx:
So finally installed it successfully. I have some compatible issue when installing Metatrader 5 on window 7. After using the window troubleshooting Compatibility, everything is ok now.

Just put the necessary file to the correct folders, as New Digital posted earlier on, the chart will load up correctly.

Since New Digital have started test it, so i will try also and see how this EA is running.

All i get is blank screen(chart attached) when loaded survey EA. and when loading script "HWAFM" RUN the chart dissapears. any suggestions?. thanks

Files:
survey1.jpg  27 kb

About HWAFM_survey EA to the chart - it takes time as when you load it to the chart so metatrader will download all the history/data for all timeframes/pairs. So, just wait.

About chart dissapears when HWAFM_run script attached -

check metatrader 5 build. It should be 470. If 470 or highier build (any build started with 470) so use MQL5_EA_build_470.zip file from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

If 468 build of Metatrader 5 - use MQL5_EAs_build468.zip file.

And check metatrader's settings - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

Anyway - it takes some time for EA and scripts to process the data, load the data, search the scripts and so on.

If your metatrader 5 build is 470, and you installed everything using MQL5_EA_build_470.zip file so everything should work.

newdigital:
About HWAFM_survey EA to the chart - it takes time as when you load it to the chart so metatrader will download all the history/data for all timeframes/pairs. So, just wait.

About chart dissapears when HWAFM_run script attached -

check metatrader 5 build. It should be 470. If 470 or highier build (any build started with 470) so use MQL5_EA_build_470.zip file from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

If 468 build of Metatrader 5 - use MQL5_EAs_build468.zip file.

And check metatrader's settings - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49

Anyway - it takes some time for EA and scripts to process the data, load the data, search the scripts and so on.

If your metatrader 5 build is 470, and you installed everything using MQL5_EA_build_470.zip file so everything should work.

Thanks for the reply. I am running MT5 build 470 from Metaquotes on windows 7.

Installed HWAFM zip 470 build

Please check if correct path: C:ProgramFiles>MT5>MQL5>Experts ...Then same for Indicators and scripts. And for the HWAFM Files folder its MQL5>Include>Files...?

Ok will let EA run for a bit longer..

Thanks.

jonnydenver69:
Thanks for the reply. I am running MT5 build 470 from Metaquotes on windows 7.

Installed HWAFM zip 470 build

Please check if correct path: C:ProgramFiles>MT5>MQL5>Experts ...Then same for Indicators and scripts. And for the HWAFM Files folder its MQL5>Include>Files...?

Ok will let EA run for a bit longer..

Thanks.

Hi,

As i mentioned in my post, the MT5 will have some issue with window 7 compatibility. i suggest you use window 7 troubleshooting to fix the compatible issue.

After that make sure your MQL5 folder will look like this, the picture.

Then you can put the file folders accordingly.

Files:
mt5_folders.png  103 kb

matfx:
Hi,

As i mentioned in my post, the MT5 will have some issue with window 7 compatibility. i suggest you use window 7 troubleshooting to fix the compatible issue.

After that make sure your MQL5 folder will look like this, the picture.

Then you can put the file folders accordingly.

the korharmonics indicator repaints ? or redraws? cuz it give too good signals

vladutz112:
the korharmonics indicator repaints ? or redraws? cuz it give too good signals

No comment. Our discussion now is on HWAFM, not korharmonics.

simplified version of Trendscalp system

Hi NewDigital,

Is there any EA in the free section of this forum that you can suggest instead of using simplified version of Trendscalp system?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
I repeated it this morning:

- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs. I selected GBPUSD and AUDUSD as it was very clear situation that GBPUSD and AUDUSD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes for those timeframes).

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

It is difficult to use EA for this kind of scalping. It is better to trade manually for 1 or 2 hours in a day.

Anyway - I asked programmers to create the public version of this Trendscalp system (as it is from elite section originally) so once it is ready - I will post it here. After that, yes, we can make EA for that.

Reason: