DELETING UNREQUIRED CUSTOM INDICATORS

In need some advices on how to remove/delete the unrequired custom indicators compile inside the interbankFX trading platform. I basically tried to delete/remove it but it remain unsuccessful. Hope to hear your feedback.

Exit MT4.

open your MetaTrader\experts\indicators folder

delete what offends you

restart MetaTrader

phy:

Exit MT4.

open your MetaTrader\experts\indicators folder

delete what offends you

restart MetaTrader

Hi Phy,

Did as what you have told but it still there. Do you have any other option/recommendation.

"Did as what you have told but it still there"

There, WHERE?

phy:

There, WHERE?

peter-m wrote:
phy:

There, WHERE?

Try right clicking on platform, select indicators list, then select indicator you no longer want, highlight it then click delete.

Good luck, Peter

jumat:

In need some advices on how to remove/delete the unrequired custom indicators compile inside the interbankFX trading platform. I basically tried to delete/remove it but it remain unsuccessful. Hope to hear your feedback.

Greetings,

I am new on this site and I faced the same problem.

Could you please tell me whether you managed to solve the issue?

For me the only way I see is to format the computer and install MT4 back, because you cannot access more than 100 custom indicators.

It seems that even uninstalling and re-installing MT4 is not working.

The above ideas are not working as well.

Thanks

Nicolae:

The above ideas are not working as well.

The ideas work very well,. because that's the only way they work. Just follow the instructions in post #2 and delete the files you don't want., using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, search for the indicator_name.mq4 and indicator_name.ex4 globally and delete them (those files).

blogzr3:
The ideas work very well,. because that's the only way they work. Just follow the instructions in post #2 and delete the files you don't want., using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, search for the indicator_name.mq4 and indicator_name.ex4 globally and delete them (those files).

Thank you very much.

After identifying and deleting the indicator files of both types (many ".ex4" files were located in a different folder), everything was fine.

А для меня проблема с установкой зиг-зага на график.Одурел уже -не получается.

if you are using vista or windows 7 and have installed mt4 in program files, go to program files/mt4/experts/indicators look on the top bar of the folder if it has a compatability files icon click that.

All your custom indicators will show up.

Reason: