Discussion - page 55

How to get the statements/performance please read this post.

---------------------

It was about GBPUSD pair.

many people are asking me by PM wanted for me to name some most good EA. I asked: "which pair?". They said: "don't care, just most good EA". I don't understand how it is possible to "don't care" which pair? It is the same as we are going to get married and don't care with whom for example

GBPUSD pair is more risky sometimes to trade. many people like this pair but a lot of people don't like this pair completely. Just few trades don't care. To trade GBPUSD it is necessary to understand this pair, to know about this pair everything and to understand the differencies between GBPUSD and the other pairs. It is something we did not discuss yet.

The other significant issue is broker's data. To say the true all EAs should perform differently with different brokers with more or less (big performance difference or just small difference depends on the system coded inside EA). For example:

SBS, TPE, Brainwashing, Goldwarrior will perform differently with different brokers. But we may select the right settings by backtesting. Or just use same settings if the broker's data are very similar (as with Alpari or North Finance for example).

More difficult case is for EAs coded on open bar or on high/low of the close bar: Firebird, MaChannel and Daytrading EAs. Because we can not backtest it to find good settings: no any backtest is reliable with those kind of EA. The only way to select the settings for those 3 EAs for different brokers is to test it and compare my trades with your trades to correct the settings.

Next time we will discuss the other pairs.

And we will discuss the brokers (brokers data) as well just to understand visual different and about how it will affect on the performance.

Super RSI Deluxe

Is anyone testing Bluto's new EA? I have not beed able to actually see any forward test.

Cheers,

Manuel

The performance was updated yesterday https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 as the satements and excel files.

Some observations about good and bad.

Firebird lost a lot during last week. As we know this EA is winning many many pips sometimes so it is nothing for general situation.

Same case with Goldwarrior: loss in some pair and win for some pair. But it is one of the best EA I think. I did not change any settings since January 2006:

GoldWarrior02b.

EURUSD: pips this week -300; pips in total 1244.

GBPUSD: pips this week 310; pips in total 1420.

USDCAD: pips this week -200; pips in total 619.

GoldWarrior02b with timefilter.

EURUSD: pips this week -300; pips in total 512.

GBPUSD: pips this week 161; pips in total 1580.

USDCAD: pips this week -100; pips in total -114.

Brainwashing did some few pips in profit and basicly did not trade last week (just few pips in profit). As we know this EA understands "clean" trend.

Mandarine did more than +700 pips in profit last week. But as we know from excel files and general performance so it is not profitable EA with same settings for long time. Need to be improved anyway.

Scalp_net versions.

Scalp_net_v1.5 versions are doing good. And Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter for USDCHF. Most stable version is Scalp_net_v1.5 of course.

Step EAs.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 (which mostly designed to trade with real money) did not trade last week. But some other versions did good profit.

Breakout EAs (EAs based on breakout trnategies: to break some suppor/resistance lines or any).

Envelope 2.11 did more than +300 pips last week for 2 pairs.

SBS_1.21 EA and TPE EA did profit for some pairs and losses for the other pairs. It is slowly going EAs. Our new version (SBS_1.23 EA) are still profitable. It is more risky but trading much more often.

MaChannel is profitable for USDCHF as always (NF broker).

FozzyExpert_v1.2 (D1 timeframe) did + 400 pips. Profitable from the beginning of the testing but very slowly going because of D1 timeframe.

Our one of the MTF EAs (BrainExpert_v2) did some profit (+100) for USDCHF.

And i will start testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA for 4 pairs M15 timeframe. From the next week (from this Monday).

Bluto's EA

Hi

I have the EA but did not get any documentation and don't know how to set it up, time frames, pairs etc. Does anyone have the doc they could PM me or upload?

Patch

In VA

newdigital:
How to get the statements/performance please read this post.

---------------------

It was about GBPUSD pair.

many people are asking me by PM wanted for me to name some most good EA. I asked: "which pair?". They said: "don't care, just most good EA". I don't understand how it is possible to "don't care" which pair? It is the same as we are going to get married and don't care with whom for example

GBPUSD pair is more risky sometimes to trade. many people like this pair but a lot of people don't like this pair completely. Just few trades don't care. To trade GBPUSD it is necessary to understand this pair, to know about this pair everything and to understand the differencies between GBPUSD and the other pairs. It is something we did not discuss yet.

The other significant issue is broker's data. To say the true all EAs should perform differently with different brokers with more or less (big performance difference or just small difference depends on the system coded inside EA). For example:

SBS, TPE, Brainwashing, Goldwarrior will perform differently with different brokers. But we may select the right settings by backtesting. Or just use same settings if the broker's data are very similar (as with Alpari or North Finance for example).

More difficult case is for EAs coded on open bar or on high/low of the close bar: Firebird, MaChannel and Daytrading EAs. Because we can not backtest it to find good settings: no any backtest is reliable with those kind of EA. The only way to select the settings for those 3 EAs for different brokers is to test it and compare my trades with your trades to correct the settings.

Next time we will discuss the other pairs.

And we will discuss the brokers (brokers data) as well just to understand visual different and about how it will affect on the performance.

I want to point something about performance and the brokers (see above).

To make it shorter:

All EAs in the world should performed differently with different brokers. Slightly different (+ or - few pips) or very different (exit on profit or stop loss). If I am testing some EA with settings posted with Alpari broker (for example) and this EA is profitable for long way run so it means the following: this EA is profitable with my settings with the broker i am testing with. It is related to all EAs in public threads as well.

I am posting this information once again because as I see from some public posts many people may be confused about.

Just some idea for the new members coming.

- copy this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023 to your computer.

- copy this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 and 2 first posts from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (or better to copy the whole thread).

- first post from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 (with attachments). Some attachments are updating weekly so copy when you will unsubscribe. And last link from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 also (updating weekly so copy when you will be unsibscribe.

Copy with attachments.

And after that you are ready for the discusion here.

Even if you unsubscribe so you may ask about "what is the news from elite section" in public threads

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

to decide to subscribe now or later.

In this case your questions about elite section news (after unsubscribing) in those public threads will be about something in particular and not in general.

All the statements and excel performance files were updated/posted.

Please read this post about where to get the statements.

General situation for this week.

All EAs working on breakout did good profit during this and last week.

MTF EAs did good profit as well.

Trend followers and counter trend EAs (Firebird, mandarine, aytrading3 and so on) had small losses and small profit. Just mandarine EA (trend follower EA) did +200 pips on GBPUSD.

I am not updating the statements for Newstrader EA as few trades are still open. Will post in the end of this day.

I am posting AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator (market condition evaluation) in the end of this tread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175657 now.

Just for information.

After NFP situation

I looked at the Metatraders.

After NFP only (today):

Newstrader_v5.3 did profit during NFP. I am using risky settings trading every medium and high impacted new events.

TPE EA is doing profit during the NFP: +67 pips was closed today and +57 is open now (did not close yet).

SBS 1.21 version EA: +40 pips was closed today and +79 is open now (did not close yet for all 4 majors).

SBS 1.23 version during the NFP: -387 pips was closed today (for 2 pairs totally - stop loss) and +126 is open now (did not close yet for 2 pairs as well). This version is trading every day (every day we see 4 different orders opened so this 1.23 version will be recovering very quickly).

BrainTrading EA won some pips for EURUSD and +100 pips for USDCHF.

Firebird:

USDJPY. No pips was closed today. Yesterday: +4027 pips was closed. +22 pips is open now.

USDCHF. -6581 pips was closed for this week. It was big losses during FNP and because of that we got -6581 pips in loss. +9 pisp is open now.

GBPUSD: same with this pair but profit with +4401 was closed during this week. +3 pips is open now.

EURUSD. Same but loss with -40336. Yes, -40,336 pips in loss! just for this week only. No one order was open.

easyLMA_v6: USDJPY with +100 pisp was closed during this NFP.

GoldWarrior02b: EURUSD was closed with +50 pips during NFP (today), GBPUSD with -100 and +4 pips is open now.

MaChannel.

USDCHF: +400 pips was closed just for this NFP ony (more than +600 pips for this week was closed). No order is open now.

EURUSD: 0 pips was closed with +104 pips is open now.

EURGBP: 0 pips was closed and -27 pips is open now.

Scalp_net_v1.2: -100 pips was closed during this NFP for EURUSD. No any order is open now.

Scalp_net_v1.2 with timefilter: the same with Scalp_net_v1.2.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod: no any order was closed during NFP. Open orders: EURUSD with +121 and USDCHF with +147 pips.

StepMAExpert_v1.45: no any order was closed during NFP. Open orders: GBPUSD with +25 pips (1 order still open).

StepMAExpert_v1.42: -28 pips was closed today on EURJPY, -129 pips was closed today on GBPJPY, -209 was closed today on GBPUSD, +155 pips was closed today on USDCHF; +131 pips is open on EURUSD now, +73 pips is open on GBPJPY now.

TrendStrengthExpert_v2: +26 pips was closed on EURUSD today. No any order is open now.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2: +14 pips was closed today on EURUSD, +13 pips was closed today on GBPUSD and -214 pips is open now totally for 4 majors: this MTF EA is trading often and having ability to recover pips very quickly.

Mandarine EA: -85 was closed today for GBPUSD; +95 is open on EURUSD, -10 is open on GBPUSD and +128 is open now for USDJPY.

Other EAs did small loss or small profit or did not trade today.

It was NFP.

Reason: