StepMAExpert_EAs - page 40

Presets

I found presets for v1.4 are there different presets for ver 1.42 and for 1.1, I have not seen either ones.

newdigital:
GBPUSD did not trade today. Did you used pre-set files? there are different for different pairs.

If we can block some news so EA will trade just 4 orders in a year.

Look at the performance on the previous post.

alpine4133:
So it looks like ver 1.4 is works slightly better than ver 1.1 is that what I am seeing here? Do you know how it compares to ver 1.45?

To compare results you could use the excel file Step_EAs.xls

alpine4133:
I have been trying to load indicator StepMA_v7EA.MG4 and nothing happens, it will not load. Am I missing something? v2 loads but you said v2 does not work with v1.45 of StepMAExpert. Is that right?

Sorry, but what version do you mean? because StepMA_v7EA, v2? maybe wrong names?

I see V:

1.42tf

1.1_mod

Linuxser:
To compare results you could use the excel file Step_EAs.xls

Sorry, but what version do you mean? because StepMA_v7EA, v2? maybe wrong names?

I see V:

1.42tf

1.1_mod

Sorry. By re-reading I know from where the confusion comes: From my brain

Please, see next picture.

Aqua line is StepMA_v7EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. Just downloaded and face have a smile.

Files:

StepMaexpert_v1.42 has working these days in charts m30 eur jpy- gbpjpy and gbp usd ?

thank you..!

It is the pairs for StepMaExpert_v1.42:

Files:

FutureMillionaire?:
I'm using Alpari M30

I am posting exact EAs which I am using. Default settings.

Use StepMAExpert_v1.45_chf_m30.mq4 for USDCHF only and StepMAExpert_v1.45_gbp_m30.mq4 for GBPUSD only.

Don't forget about indicator (attached as well).

I am not using money management. To use money management you may change Lots to be 1 and may play with risk value (Risk = 0.15): increase or decrease this Risk value find your desirable starting order (by backtesting with your desitable lot size).

Besides please find the statements form 3rd of December: GBPUSD did not trade this week and no any order are open now.

I am using Fibo Group broker (data is very similar to Alpari).

It's all that I can do.

Use this EAs with default settings (the settings was created for North Finance broker especially but we may use it with almost any broker - i hope).

5 digit broker version

Hi ND.

Thanks for all your work.

Is there a 5 digit broker version of this EA (I'm using StepMAExpert_v1.45_gbp_m30.mq4)?

I tried to fix it myself, but I'm afraid it isn't working right.

If you have a modded version, would you kindly share it with us?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I posted almost everything for 5 digits ...

This EA is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page9 inside the zip file. Indicator and EA (you must update indicator as well).

newdigital:
Yes, I posted almost everything for 5 digits ... This EA is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page9 inside the zip file. Indicator and EA (you must update indicator as well).

Oh, I missed that post.

Thanks a lot.

Reason: