StepMAExpert_EAs - page 33

It is open trade for 1.45 version. IBFX mini version.

See the statements.

And it is the statements for 1.1_mod and 1.45 for Fibo Group broker.

StepMA Settings for v1.45

Thank you to all the contributors to this thread. I'm looking forward to forward testing StepMA EA.

I'm using IBFX, so I suppose I shoud forward test version 1.45? Can someone clarify which pairs this versions trades? Also, what settings should be used?

I tried testing version 1.42.1 with the settings files, but never got any trades. I put tracert file in experts\include and put StepMA_v7EA indicator in experts\indicators. I put the indicator on the charts as well. Did I do something wrong?

octomanoak:
Thank you to all the contributors to this thread. I'm looking forward to forward testing StepMA EA.

I'm using IBFX, so I suppose I shoud forward test version 1.45? Can someone clarify which pairs this versions trades? Also, what settings should be used?

I tried testing version 1.42.1 with the settings files, but never got any trades. I put tracert file in experts\include and put StepMA_v7EA indicator in experts\indicators. I put the indicator on the charts as well. Did I do something wrong?

All EAs are on files thread listed. If you will use 0.01 lot size for example so you will need those versions from this post listed https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 (any broker; those versions call as IBFX versions but it is just a term only as we can use any broker which is supported 0.01 lot size for example; or 0.03; or 0.05 and so on).

Just 1 trade was closed in profit for 1.45 ibfx version.

So, I will not updated the statement as it is the same as in previous post + one trade from the image (this day):

Files:
145_0105.jpg  32 kb

Thank you for your reply, New Digital.

For version 1.42.1 there are settings files for Eur/Jpy, Gbp/Jpy and Gbp/Usd. Can version 1.4.1 be used on other pairs?

For version 1.45 there are settings files for Gbp/Usd and Usd/Chf. Why are these settings for only 2 pairs? Why are they different from the pairs for version 1.42.1? Can version 1.45 be used on other pairs?

I did not find good settings for the other pairs.

I was finding the settings by backtesting long time ago.

Thank you, New Digital!

StepMAExpert_v1.45, IBFX mini.

Closed trades this week:

One trade is open:

Statements are attached. Winrar to open the attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11

It is the situation from the beginning:

It was 1.45 version for mini accounts (0.01 lot size for example).

Normal 1.45 version (for 0.1 lot size) is forward testing for the long time and very profitable for GBPUSD.

Reason: