StepMAExpert_EAs - page 38

error 130 is invalid stop loss value.

I am using this StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA with Alpari rus broker, Alpari UK broker, Fibo Group broker, StepMAExpert_v1.45 mini account version with IBFX broker and no any problem.

May be, your changed the settings?

Error 130 means that EA is trying to place stop loss value and can not (may be stop loss is less than 10 pips and so on).

Or EA is trying to place or move stop loss value which is very close to the market price and could not because of boker's limitation.

Besides, StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA is not trading often: just few trades in a month (from 0 to 5 trades I saw in a month). It may be whole month with no trades at all.

StepMaExpert_v1.42.

Forward testing on this pairs:

As we see so no any trades are open now.

It is forward testing on one account with this starting deposit since this date:

And it is the trades closed this week:

It is +824 pips closed just for this week (Alpari broker).

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA (it is very profitable for GBPUSD).

No any trades were open or close during this week (it is for Fibo Group broker).

So, it is forward testing since:

till this date (profit factor and so on) - it is in pips, Fibo Group broker:

---------

Many members are not reading the statements so I am reminding something ...

StepMAExpert_v1.45.

Profitable for GBPUSD.

This EA lost 208 pips for this week with Fibo Group broker but made +28 pips with Alpari broker (this week).

Same EA for IBFX (mini account verson): -214 pips for this week.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA for mini accounts (FXDD, IBFX and so on). No any trades were open and close.

StepMaExpert_v1.42 for mini accounts (IBFX broker): no any trades were open and close for this week.

StepMaExpert_v1.42 with timefilter for mini accounts (IBFX broker): same - no any trades were open and close for this week.

Hi there,

Just joined yesterday and would like to say thank you for all your efforts and being generous.its incredible!

1 hour ago I found an idea for future EA with STEP MA v7 at ForexFactory that is what exactly I had been looking for.

Could help anyone please making an EA out of the following idea ?

Regards,

Pair:

EUR/USD

Time Frame: 5M

Indicators:

Step MA v7 - default with step set to 20 & width set to 1

Heiken Ashi - default with color set to red/dodger blue & width set to 1

Stochastic Oscillator - set to 14,3,3 with 20/80 levels & only using the main line

Stop Loss: 20 pips including spread

Take Profit: 20 pips after spread

Trade signal: On the close of a candle

Rules:

Long - open a contract when the step ma turns from red to blue, stoch signal line closes at or above the 80 level, and heiken ashi candle is blue

Short - open a contract when the step ma turns from blue to red,

stoch signal line closes at or below the 20 level, and heiken ashi candle is red

MM: I am using a step up and down in the contract size for the money mangement. I increase the contract size by 1 after a loss and decrease by 1 after a win.

All Step EAs versions are performing good for the last days.

For example, it is 1.42 version with timefilter for mini account (IBFX broker) - performance in pips:

-----------

All the statements/performance files will be posted during the weekend as usually.

Files:

Why i can't attach this ea to MT ? Tried on few broker, still cannot.

Which EA?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Some Step EAs are using custom indicator.

Different Setting for Differnt Brokers

I see that everyone has different setting for different brokers. What settings actually change with different brokers? I am going to use Forex.com or IBFX (InterBank FX). I have not decided yet.

How do I know what values I need to make changes to, in order to find the best settings for these Brokers?

Or the other way around, does any one know the best EA for these brokers?

Reason: