StepMAExpert_EAs - page 41

hi,

i tested the stepma 1.42 with alpari us, i change the lot on 0.01 but it opend 0.1 - is there any problem with this expert with 4digit brokers ? ( i read the whole thread, but its hard to understand everything if your native language is not english - excuse me if i have miss something)

please guid me to the right stepma_expert for a 4 digit broker with microlots

regards and thank you for your effort

clarc

I've fixed this problem. So just try to change UseMiniLots(true/false) option accordinng to your needs. This version works with 5-digits brokers also.

clarc:
hi,

i tested the stepma 1.42 with alpari us, i change the lot on 0.01 but it opend 0.1 - is there any problem with this expert with 4digit brokers ? ( i read the whole thread, but its hard to understand everything if your native language is not english - excuse me if i have miss something)

please guid me to the right stepma_expert for a 4 digit broker with microlots

regards and thank you for your effort

clarc
Files:

thank you for your instant help

great

Clarc

what mean the setting "trace" ?

thx

clarc

Trace means "trace of trades".

This option was usefull only in early versions of MT4.

clarc:
what mean the setting "trace" ?

thx

clarc

thank you for the explanation - is there any other ea, which you can recommend for a small founded (first) live account ? (500$)

regards and thank you for your help

clarc

igorad:
I've fixed this problem. So just try to change UseMiniLots(true/false) option accordinng to your needs. This version works with 5-digits brokers also.

something seems to be wrong with this mod - no trade since yesterday on 3 pairs with this ea

regards

clarc

clarc:
something seems to be wrong with this mod - no trade since yesterday on 3 pairs with this ea

regards

clarc

I've requested to igorad to take a look.

same problem with the 1.45 version - it opens in micro accounts instead 0.01 just 0.1 lots

regards

sten

PointRatio should be 1 for IBFX because it's 4 digits broker.

clarc:

regards

clarc
Reason: