StepMAExpert_EAs - page 35

Updated statements 1.1_mod, IBFX broker (mini account version): one trade is open.

-------------

Updated:

- statements for 1.1_mod is updated.

- please find the statement for 1.45 version, IBFX broker (mini account EA's version). One trade is open now:

hello

i want to go live with this ea , from what i read the StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod1_gbpusd should be the most profitble ver. ?

what u suggest to trade with ?

thanks

As to me so I like 1.45 as it may be more safe. But some members do not like 1.45 because this version is not trading often: just from 1 to 3 trades per week.

thanks

but it doest look good

I see that it is backtesting. Besides it is too many trades on backtesting.

1.45 version did just few trades since 1st of May.

I am forward testing this EA with several brokers and 1.45 is one of the best EA.

Of course there are good month and bad month for this EA.

No any conclusion can be done because of any backtesting results (1 month backtesting especially).

But may be it is my personal opinion

Because as I said I like this EA more during the mony months looking on many EAs forward testing.

But there is some problem with all the Step EA. Not a problem really but something which people must know: trading performance of all Step EAs' version is depends on the broker (broker's datafeed). So, the trading results may be (will be) different using IBFX, Alpari and so on. With the same "direction" (if profitable so profitable for all the brokers, and opposite) but different figures for profit and loss for example.

2 trades are still open with good profit for 1.45 and 1.1_mod (mini account versions) so please find updated statements.

Those 2 trades were closed (in profit).

Statements updated.

One open trade with StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod mini account version:

StepMAExpert_v1.45 mini account version: no any open trades since day before yesterday.

Files:

Updated statements for StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA for Alpari broker and Fibo Group broker (one order is open for GBPUSD).

No any orders are open for StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA mini version for 0.01 lot size (IBFX broker).

Reason: