Zigzag indicators - page 60

mladen:
That is not an indicator but an EA

Thank you mladen. I noticed only the file name and also I do not understand Russian.

regards

ZigZag_history

Files:

Hi

Can we make this kind of zigzag indicator

We need signals on real time not like post zigzag

Files:
ZIG ZAG.png  37 kb

mailmayankforex:

Hi

Can we make this kind of zigzag indicator

We need signals on real time not like post zigzag

No zigzag that is trying to find out extreme on a current bar is no-repainting. That ad is the usual BS

mladen:
No zigzag that is trying to find out extreme on a current bar is no-repainting. That ad is the usual BS
Any way to get this kind of indicator

mailmayankforex:
Any way to get this kind of indicator
Please read my post again. That, on that picture, is the zigzag you already have in your indicators (it is coming with the metatrader)

Is there a zigzag indicator that works on the close of the indicator and not the high low?

tomj22:
Is there a zigzag indicator that works on the close of the indicator and not the high low?
Regardless of that, if the change happens within the BackStep bars, the new value will be formed. So it is not about the close of the currently still opened bar, but about BackStep close bars back (and future, still not existing, bars)

Is there anyone in this forum able to add a BUY/SELL Alert to the VERTICAL Line of the Gann SQ9 A2 indicator as per picture - Please...
Files:

TheJurgFX:
Is there anyone in this forum able to add a BUY/SELL Alert to the VERTICAL Line of the Gann SQ9 A2 indicator as per picture - Please...
Why when those signals are repainting and the signals would appear actually much later?That is exactly the same as zigzag : buy and sell signals did not happen at places you marked on the picture
Reason: