there are no good advisers on the site - page 9

I'm sorry, I'm not a programmer. Maybe, it does not backtest, because the data is taken from Excel files (by the way, I did not find signal.csv in your attachment). Or those files should not be put where they usually are for trading, but in other folders (like in MT4) if you do backtest...

If you do a backtest, check the logs to see what the EA is requesting and from where - it might help.

In general - I do not know.

openlive:

yes mt5 advisor. i've been struggling but can't get it to run in the tester

Here's the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14249

Greetings.

It's written in russian in english letters.

You were given an example of the file used by the Expert Advisor

#property tester_file "primer_massivstarihpatternovdlyaraboty.csv"

put it on the given pair on the specified date.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property)
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Препроцессор / Свойства программ (#property) - Документация по MQL5
Files:
12z12.png  13 kb

openlive:
I can't test mine. It trades but the tester says nothing ... I wonder how it behaves on history. It's built on historical patterns.
The problem is that the tester occasionally bugs, I don't even know why, but it cannot test Expert Advisors in all terminals.)

openlive:

The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them.

i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle?

why would they be here?

sanyooooook:
why should they be here?
it is logical to assume that EAs (including profitable ones) can be located in the Code Base

openlive:
it is logical to assume that EAs (including profitable ones) can be located in the Code Base

an assumption does not mean it is guaranteed.

get out of the euphoria of ballooning money sooner.

openlive:
it is logical to assume that EAs (including profitable ones) may be located in Code Base

You're playing poker, and once you show your cards to everyone, will it be easy for you to win? No!

And if so, why complicate the path to winning?

It's crazy to look for profit systems in the public domain.

It is also nonsense to sell profit-making systems, so why should you sell them if you can steadily earn profit.

sanyooooook:

You're playing poker, and once you show your cards to everyone, will it be easy for you to win? No!

And if so, why complicate the path to winning?

It's crazy to look for profit systems in the public domain.

It's also absurd to sell profit systems. why sell them when you can steadily earn a percentage.

I think that even if an EA is publicly available, nothing bad will happen to the market. 500 people may learn about it.

there are philanthropists.

sanyooooook:

it is delusional to sell profitable systems. why sell them when you can steadily earn a percentage.

It's crazy not to sell them, because you can get both interest and profit from sales. Profit is never superfluous.

And about the stability of trading - it's a real bummer. You never know what to do once in a while. Today it is rich, tomorrow it is empty.

And about the stability of trading - it's clearly a bogeyman. You can't have it one time at a time..... It works even in more traditional businesses.
Reason: