Hma Ea - page 11

Few trades were closed so the statements are updated.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

Files:

I am testing the version #2.

Results for this week:

EURUSD: +148 pips

So, it's totally since 16th of September 2007: +487 pips for EURUSD.

Other pairs are in loss.

The statements will be posted in the day after tomorrow as usually.

There is next version of this EA which I did not test yet (see first post of this thread): HMAExpert_v2.1 with fixed FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger indicator as a filter.

Please find updated statements for this EA (attached). besides I made some chart based on data from the statement:

Files:

I am testing this EA since this date:

And it is open trade right now:

This EA is profitable for EURUSD:

No time to attach the statements so i am making the images.

We can ask Igorad i think.

Profit Lock

Hi, ND, Igorad,

I want to move the Stop loss to some minimum value say 10 pips with 50 pip trailing stop and 80 pip Breakeven. is it possible with ProfitLock ?

This is especially useful just after the order is placed and the price starts moving in the favourable direction.

Can you please tell about profit lock, its relation with Breakeven and trailing stop.

This feature is found in all the Igorad EAs.

Regards,

SIDDESH

I think profit lock is according to BE. If you, let say, put your BE to 30 pips and your profit lock to 10 pips, when trade is in profit of 30 pips your sl will be moved 10 pips above (below if short) your entry level according you a minimum profit of 10 pips. Your trailing stop will start only when this level is triggered. But let's wait for Igorad explanations.

ProfitLock is small value(in pips) from open price, on which stop moves when order profit reaches the certain value of Breakeven(in pips).

Usually Breakeven should be more than TrailingStop value.

SIDDESH:
Hi, ND, Igorad,

I want to move the Stop loss to some minimum value say 10 pips with 50 pip trailing stop and 80 pip Breakeven. is it possible with ProfitLock ?

This is especially useful just after the order is placed and the price starts moving in the favourable direction.

Can you please tell about profit lock, its relation with Breakeven and trailing stop.

This feature is found in all the Igorad EAs.

Regards,

SIDDESH
Reason: