Firebird EA - page 23

newdigital:
It should be mentioned pairs inside the code: EURUSD, or GBPUSD for example to be changed to EURUSDm or GBPUSDm. But I did not find any pairs mentioned ... IBFX is having very different data from NF and alpari. May be, it was because of that?

ah you are quite right.. it must be the data then. I will wait and see till the end of the week then.

Seems strange : testing Firebird v0.65tf with preset file (on eurusb/gbpusd/usdjpy/usdchf) since 07/11/2006 and got no trades ...

Is ok or there is a pb ?

regards

So is there a way for Firebird to work with an IBFX mini account?

OK i confirm that Firebird v0.65tf doesnt work with InterbankFX.

I had no trades during 3 days with IBFX, and after changing of account (FXDirectDealer), i got immediatly 2 orders with same EA.

Anybody could confirm this bug is going to be fixed ? would be nice ;-)

Thanks

rasmus:
OK i confirm that Firebird v0.65tf doesnt work with InterbankFX.

I had no trades during 3 days with IBFX, and after changing of account (FXDirectDealer), i got immediatly 2 orders with same EA.

Anybody could confirm this bug is going to be fixed ? would be nice ;-)

Thanks

Is there anyway to over ride this? Or will I have to switch brokers, just to use this one EA?

There is easy way to check about ibfx: just backtest this EA with ibfx to see this EA is trading or not. If this EA is trading with ibfx so EA will work on forward testing also.

I looked inside the code and did not find any name of the pair to be renamed:

EURUSD to EURUSDm

GBPUSD to GBPUSDm

and so on.

I can confirm that IBFX opened 3 trades for USDCHF and EURUSD on Tuesday, all 3 closed profitable. Also opened 1 position on USDCHF yesterday (Wednesday). I am only using Firebird on USDCHF and EURUSD though. This is a live IBFX mini account.

drgoodvibe:
I can confirm that IBFX opened 3 trades for USDCHF and EURUSD on Tuesday, all 3 closed profitable. Also opened 1 position on USDCHF yesterday (Wednesday). I am only using Firebird on USDCHF and EURUSD though. This is a live IBFX mini account.

Thanks drgoodvibe,

because I could not check it: I do not have ibfx. I have just Metaquotes Metarader demo which is having ibfx data.

Help me please, how can I find EA Firebird v0.65 with timefilter

Hi,

Help me please, where can I find EA Firebird v0.65 with timefilter to download..?

Thanks in advance

fabrimf:
Hi,

Help me please, where can I find EA Firebird v0.65 with timefilter to download..?

Thanks in advance

Check files' thread. It should be some link.

Reason: