Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 2

RickW00716:
I attached these indicators to my chart but none of them work...they don't show anything but black

It works and refreshing. Indicators are using many pairs for calculation so you should have data enough in Metatrader.

I am not sure about IBFX as this broker is using the other name of the pairs sometimes (EURUSDm instead of EURUSD). For IBFX try to rename EURUSD to EURUSDm, GBPUSD to GBPUSDm and so on inside the indicators code. But I am not sure.

It works for the other brokers.

Files:
clasters1.gif  21 kb

RickW00716:
I attached these indicators to my chart but none of them work...they don't show anything but black

Hi Rick,

One thing that may help; currency symbols for Mini account with IBFX uses "m" (eg. GBPUSDm instead of GBPUSD). So to make the indicators work you should add all the symbols with "m" inside the programs.

Brgds

I have a unlimited demo account @ Forex | Forex Broker | Online Forex Trading | Forex Exchange | Mini Forex - NorthFinance Forex Broker

the indicators work fine. i will now add the histogram-look to the fixed indicators mentioned by newdigital.

Thank you for your help.

newdigital:
It works and refreshing. Indicators are using many pairs for calculation so you should have data enough in Metatrader.

I am not sure about IBFX as this broker is using the other name of the pairs sometimes (EURUSDm instead of EURUSD). For IBFX try to rename EURUSD to EURUSDm, GBPUSD to GBPUSDm and so on inside the indicators code. But I am not sure.

It works for the other brokers.

I tried renaming them but still doesn't work.

i improved the indicator a little.

Now it reacts faster and more accurate.

could you please add an alert to the currency sf indicator?

@cami i dont know how to add an alert. i am a newbie

My first attempts to code a Heatmap Indicator are successfull

but i have a problem.

How do i get rid off these numbers shown in the indicator?

can you please post the indicator for improvements.

Thx

It is just similar to xMeter or the Multi-Indics Indicator.

this is the latest release..

In the indicator input settings you can choose the symbol the periode and invert strengt (depending on base currency you are trading)

If you want to compare more currency pairs, just add more of the indicators

You cam also add many indicators with the same symbol but with different time periodes.

Reason: