Firebird EA - page 26

fibo:
Dears,

Would it possible to insert "Trailing stop" and "Auto Lots" function in to v63H02.

If Yes, I would be very thakful

fibo,

I am not a coder. What does it mean? It means that I can code something just for 5 minutes or half an hour but the main things I will code during the long period of time.

May be somebody will insert ...

newdigital:
fibo,

I am not a coder. What does it mean? It means that I can code something just for 5 minutes or half an hour but the main things I will code during the long period of time.

May be somebody will insert ...

Ok,I think it would be good idea to force working "Dinamic Traling Stop" and "Auto lots" function to trade even in volatile market.

newdigital:
Hi sa_trader,

Seems I did it: EA is not openning any new order outside timefilter time but EA will process the roders which already opened: trailing stop and so on.

I checked it by backtesting and it works. It should be tested more of course.

Thanks a lot I'll be running it 24/5 on Northfinance demo and if you want i can send you statements for you to compare the results

sa_trader:
Thanks a lot I'll be running it 24/5 on Northfinance demo and if you want i can send you statements for you to compare the results

Just post some statements on this thread.

Even for short period of time is ok. To compare.

I just noticed i was running the default settings, and not the presets you are testing on. Here is the statement for the default settings (200 SL). Im now restarting with the preset file

Files:

Hello,

i have downloaded the firebird v.065 and i cannot use it.The icon in the Navigator is grey and i cannot started the EA in the Chart.

Can everybody help me?

webman:
Hello,

i have downloaded the firebird v.065 and i cannot use it.The icon in the Navigator is grey and i cannot started the EA in the Chart.

Can everybody help me?

Just download Firebird from this files' thread. I am updating this files' thread almost every day.

Or you may fix this EA by yourself. It was described here on this Firebird thread already: open EA with MetaEditor, compile, see the errors (it should be something like Point(); delete this () and compile once again.

Or download fix version from files' thread link.

How to manually trade EAs

I am interested in trying the EAs here in the Elite section...I have downloaded them...but where do I download them to? I downloaded them to the indicator section but it doesn't work there.

Is it possible to run an EA but not have it open up a position?

I would prefer to get the signal but open the position up myself.

Thank you

RickW00716:
I am interested in trying the EAs here in the Elite section...I have downloaded them...but where do I download them to? I downloaded them to the indicator section but it doesn't work there.

Is it possible to run an EA but not have it open up a position?

I would prefer to get the signal but open the position up myself.

Thank you

EAs should be in /experts folder. To trade manually using some EA you may use "manual confirmation" option (there is this option in EA's panel or in MetaTrader). In this case EA will ask you every time to open/modify/close the order with (probable) alarm.

EA problems

I have moved the EA files to the experts folder.

How can you get the EA to work on MT4?

It won't let me enable it

Reason: