Firebird EA - page 51

connecting4less:
so in another word it the firebird tf set to false it will behave like the other other firebird correct?

Yes.

Please find updated statements for this week.

And you may look at the image: it is visual statement (red line is equity and green line is balance) from the beginning of forward testing with starting balance of 50,000 and 0.1 lot size). You may understand from this image why we need big deposit size to trade this EA.

Files:

Just for the people who want to understand why Firebird EA is producing so many pips in profit sometimes (once per 2-3 months).

Look at the attachments. You will find two images and two statements:

- statement for open trades for USDCHF at the moment of the statement taken. It was 325 open trades with -2243 pips in loss. The orders were open.

- weekly statements for close orders with -373 pips in loss.

It was before 11 am GMT.

Files:
before_news.zip  90 kb

newdigital:
Just for the people who want to understand why Firebird EA is producing so many pips in profit sometimes (once per 2-3 months).

Look at the attachments. You will find two images and two statements:

- statement for open trades for USDCHF at the moment of the statement taken. It was 325 open trades with -2243 pips in loss. The orders were open.

- weekly statements for close orders with -373 pips in loss.

It was before 11 am GMT.

1 and half an hour after. The situation after 11 am GMT (see timestamp on the statements). Same pair.

- open trades. We still have the same 325 open trades and with +3282 pips in profit.

- weekly statements for close orders with the same -373 pips in loss.

Files:

The current situation (after 11:45 am news event).

+6857 pips in profit for open trades. The same 325 trades did not close yet.

See statement.

Files:

And it is the situation right now:

- 409 open trades with +16,490 pips in profit for USDCHF.

- close trades are the same one.

And please find the final statements for today for USDCHF:

- open trade: -722 in loss. But I think most of those trades will be closed in profit.

- close trades: +19,159 pips.

It was live example about how this EA is making profit and why we need big deposit size to trade it.

The same story just started on EURUSD right now.

Files:

i was running the firebird on the yen and it has 3 losing trades

what are your results on the yen????

connecting4less:
i was running the firebird on the yen and it has 3 losing trades what are your results on the yen????

I have the same on USDJPY: more than 70 orders were opened and closed with more than +700 pips.

so nd do you mean 50000 acount size to open 0.1 lot for one pair or all pairs your are testing?????

Reason: