Firebird EA - page 25

Update

Newdigi,

I don't know what you were trying to tell me in post#240. It was after my update statement so I thought you may have seen something wrong regarding 'servertime'? Thx, Kevin

Files:

kjenkins:
Newdigi, I don't know what you were trying to tell me in post#240. It was after my update statement so I thought you may have seen something wrong regarding 'servertime'? Thx, Kevin

you did settings from 8 to 18 probable.

8h.18h???

hello, i want to know the servertime of fxdd....

markus06160:
hello, i want to know the servertime of fxdd....

Just attach this indicator to the fxdd chart (change text color in indicator) to compare it with other brokers (with NF for example). To see the differencies.

Sorry I do not have fxdd Metatrader.

newdigital, thanks for the huge contribution to my trading performance

Would it be possible to change the firebird tf so it would only stop opening new positions during nontrading hours but would continue to do trailling stop, hedge itself if market goes aganist his first position, etc ?

Thanks

fxdd is +3

firebird v.065 whith tf

hello,

if FXDD it's GMT+3 what the settings in my expert :

6H16H, 7H17H,8H18H?????

thanks.....

Find Difference v63H02 and V65, who is the best

Files:

sa_trader:
newdigital, thanks for the huge contribution to my trading performance

Would it be possible to change the firebird tf so it would only stop opening new positions during nontrading hours but would continue to do trailling stop, hedge itself if market goes aganist his first position, etc ?

Thanks

Hi sa_trader,

Seems I did it: EA is not openning any new order outside timefilter time but EA will process the roders which already opened: trailing stop and so on.

I checked it by backtesting and it works. It should be tested more of course.

Files:

Dears,

Would it possible to insert "Trailing stop" and "Auto Lots" function in to v63H02.

If Yes, I would be very thakful

Files:
Reason: