Firebird EA - page 24

newdigital:
I am testing it with NF with 8 - 17.

To simplify. . . what is the real time that it should be trading?

Different Brokers have different server times, and when Daylight Savings time kicks in again, GMT will not be the same as London Time.

Should it be London time 6 am - 3 pm ?

Thanks

superdave:
To simplify. . . what is the real time that it should be trading?

Different Brokers have different server times, and when Daylight Savings time kicks in again, GMT will not be the same as London Time.

Should it be London time 6 am - 3 pm ?

Thanks

It is North Finance broker server time (NF MetaTrader time). Timefilter understands MetaTrader time only.

newdigital:
It is North Finance broker server time (NF MetaTrader time). Timefilter understands MetaTrader time only.

I use Neurex - I'm trying to determine what settings to use for the TimeFilter.

If I know what real-time it should be trading, I can figure what settings to use.

Thanks

Time frame

superdave:
I use Neurex - I'm trying to determine what settings to use for the TimeFilter.

If I know what real-time it should be trading, I can figure what settings to use.

Thanks

Hi Newdigital,

I currently test version with time filter. Wouldn't I be able to run this with 0/0 in the time settings and it would trade all hours? Without having to download the non-TF version? Thanks, Kevin

kjenkins:
Hi Newdigital, I currently test version with time filter. Wouldn't I be able to run this with 0/0 in the time settings and it would trade all hours? Without having to download the non-TF version? Thanks, Kevin

I did not try.

Because if we set time to start at 8 it means that EA will start to open the order at 8 am. Right? And if we set time to finish at 17 it means that EA will open order untill 17:59.

So you may set the time from 00 till 23. 1 minutes only (from 23:59 till 00:00) will be out of the trading in this case.

As to Neurex server time so open NF MetaTrader and Neurex MetaTrader and compare the time on the chart (move mouse to recent bar and time will be visible). If you have 8 am (for example) in NF and 7 am with Neurex on the same bar/pair/chart so you time will be 7 - 16 with Neurex.

Time means time for the same bar: you have some particular bar in NF MetaTrader. This bar is having the time (time to open bar and time to close bar). SO this time is different in diferent broker. Select one bar and compare the different brokers' MetaTraders.

But you can see it only installing their MetaTraders.

Sorry I don't have Neurex and can not see the differences between Neurex and NF chart (server) time.

newdigital:
I did not try.

Because if we set time to start at 8 it means that EA will start to open the order at 8 am. Right? And if we set time to finish at 17 it means that EA will open order untill 17:59.

So you may set the time from 00 till 23. 1 minutes only (from 23:59 till 00:00) will be out of the trading in this case.

As to Neurex server time so open NF MetaTrader and Neurex MetaTrader and compare the time on the chart (move mouse to recent bar and time will be visible). If you have 8 am (for example) in NF and 7 am with Neurex on the same bar/pair/chart so you time will be 7 - 16 with Neurex.

Time means time for the same bar: you have some particular bar in NF MetaTrader. This bar is having the time (time to open bar and time to close bar). SO this time is different in diferent broker. Select one bar and compare the different brokers' MetaTraders.

But you can see it only installing their MetaTraders.

Sorry I don't have Neurex and can not see the differences between Neurex and NF chart (server) time.

Thanks - I opened a NF chart, and it is 1 hour ahead of Neurex, (market Watch window shows current server time) so I set for 7 - 16.

Update

Newdigital, I don't what we'd do without your help and patience with us! This is my latest report. Y'all have a good weekend and get the heck away from the computer!!!!

Files:

kjenkins:
Newdigital, I don't what we'd do without your help and patience with us! This is my latest report. Y'all have a good weekend and get the heck away from the computer!!!!

There is very small indicator to check the MetaTrader's server time (attached). Change the text color in the settings if necessary.

Files:

how to install firebird in MT4???

hello!!, i'm new in this...i don't know how to install firebird in metatrader4. i'm doing this: i copy the file firebird.mq4 to .../metatrader/experts/indicators then load the MT4 and try to find firebird indicator but i can't to see it .....what happen????? .....please help me!!

cybernegociante:
hello!!, i'm new in this...i don't know how to install firebird in metatrader4. i'm doing this: i copy the file firebird.mq4 to .../metatrader/experts/indicators then load the MT4 and try to find firebird indicator but i can't to see it .....what happen????? .....please help me!!

It should be in .../metatrader/experts folder.

Pre-set file should be in /presets folder.

Then open MetaEditor, find firebird.mql4 and compile it. It is ok if you do not see any errors.

And download the latest file from this thread.

Reason: