Envelope 2.11 - page 39

Envelope did not trade GBPUSD yesterday for all the versions, at least for half a day. May be because it was big movement of the price out of Envelopers indicator.

Now: GBPUSD is traded. 3 trades were closed on breakenev (0 pips for 3 trades) and pending orders were places.

newdigital:
Envelope did not trade GBPUSD yesterday for all the versions, at least for half a day. May be because it was big movement of the price out of Envelopers indicator. Now: GBPUSD is traded. 3 trades were closed on breakenev (0 pips for 3 trades) and pending orders were places.

I'm using Envelope 2.11 first version. The result are good. What is the difference in last version? Can I continue to use the first version or is better the last? Thanks to how can explain me because I'm afraid to change version.

Last version is trading more often. It should be identical with 2.11 but as I see - not. I think, in the recent volatile market condition you can continue using 2.11 ...

Just my opinion.

But I like last version with EURUSD anyway.

newdigital:
Last version is trading more often. It should be identical with 2.11 but as I see - not. I think, in the recent volatile market condition you can continue using 2.11 ...

Just my opinion.

In fact I believe that version 2.11 is fantastic. I am using in a real account this version and the result are very good. I hope that my experience can be useful for someone

I stopped using 2.11 because this version is trading 3 lot size sometimes ... 0.1 lot size and ... suddenly 3 lot size ... or 0.3 ...i could not fix those error ... it was the error with MM ...anyway I will (re-)start testing this version soon without MM.

Anyway, 2.11 is old EA: I forward tested it in 2002 and 2003 ...

newdigital:

Just my opinion.

Tha last version are this?

Did you compile it in MetaEditor?

It is in experts folder placed?

Reason: