News Trader EA - page 4

Which broker can this EA be used

I traded the news yesteday live in FXDD and I lost money because my sellstop was not honored. FXDD said they couldnt help me bacause it was during news time.

So which broker do you think this EA would work with?

-Mikhaik

mikhaildgreat:
I traded the news yesteday live in FXDD and I lost money because my sellstop was not honored. FXDD said they couldnt help me bacause it was during news time.

So which broker do you think this EA would work with?

-Mikhaik

I don't know ...

I am testing with Alpari. Some other people with FXDD.

This EA is placing buy stop and sell stop orders 5 minutes before the news on the distance of 20 pips on the both side from the price (20 pips from the price to sell stop and the other 20 pips on the other side for buy stop).

It's up to spread I think.

Igorad posted some statement on this thread: may be live or demo? I did not find any demo written on his statement.

Post #1 was updated with EAs, settings and text file with news for this week (from this Monday till Friday).

I will try to update the ext file weekly.

Please find the statements attached.

Thanks a lot.

I've already uploaded the text file for this week. Name of the filw is the same one. And 8 EAs with different settings (default ones). Everything is on post #1.

Hi.

Someone could it post the AUD event result of this night ?

Thanks

dswk:
Hi.

Someone could it post the AUD event result of this night ?

Thanks

Hi dswk,

You may see the text file on the first post (together with EAs versions) which i am using for this week. I will update this file every week.

Those news for AUDUSD were written in text file and all 2 versions of this EA placed the pending orders according to AUD news. But, sorry: it was not any big movement in that time so no any order was opened. The orders were deleted later by EA.

See the statements attached.

One more news will be today.

why 5 minutes

I think take positions before 5 minutes risky because there may be fluctuations before 5 minutes , your positions open and if it gets to reversal direction after news to your position you may be loss. so it can be opened before 2 minutes.. it's ideal i think...

Agree for the time.

Here's my settings for USD Trade Balance in one hour :

ExpertName=NewsTrader_v2

Magic=22222

Slippage=6

Main_Parameters= Trade Volume & Trade Method

Lots=0.20000000

StopTrade=0

Data= Input Data

TimeZone=1

TimeGap=2

OrderDuration=5

ProcessTime=2

SessionEnd=23

CalendarName=CalendarNFP07ja.txt

TakeProfit=40.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

InitialStop=40.00000000

BreakEven=0.00000000

PendOrdGap=15.00000000

DisplayLine=1

DisplayText=1

MM_Parameters= MoneyManagement by L.Williams

MM=0

MMRisk=0.15000000

LossMax=250.00000000

let's see what happend.

on GBPUSD 5 min chart.

seyitkaran:
I think take positions before 5 minutes risky because there may be fluctuations before 5 minutes , your positions open and if it gets to reversal direction after news to your position you may be loss. so it can be opened before 2 minutes.. it's ideal i think...

Yes, may be.

But I think it may be more difficult for real account to use 2 minutes.

Anyway will see.

Reason: