Envelope 2.11 - page 32

No any limitation.

It is breakout EA and trades are opened on big movement.

The EA is working well for me. Too good to believe.

Thanks, NewDigital...

Hello Passion,

Can u tell me your broker please? thank you

Please find improved version of this EA attached (Igorad fixed bug in MM in the code).

This version can be used with mini accounts as well (0.01 lot size for example).

For the settings please go to this post.

------------

EDITED 01st of November 2008:

Please find the latest updated version of this EA (inside zip file attached, default settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD, M15 timeframe).

This Envelope EA was updated with new version (v2.12). Igorad fixed some bug and added some parameters in the settings. For example:

MinDistance =10; //min distance from envelopes in pips

Please find the latest updated version of this EA (inside zip file attached, default settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD, M15 timeframe) on this post.

Hi Newdigital. Among all Envelop EA in this forum, which one has more profit ?

Hi Newdigital,

As you have run a lot of EAs, I just would like to ask you the followings:

1. Which Envelop EA has more consistent and more profitable trades of all in our TSD forum? Please recommend. Also, send me the link of all envelop EAs for my checking. Thanks.

2. About the latest version (fixed one) of Envelop EA, you said it can be traded on mini account with micro lot size, and also has MM. So, what is the minimum required amount to use this EA on? USD1,000 or USD2,000?

3. On which pairs is this latest version Envelop EA best used on? Only on Eurusd and Gbpusd? or also on other pairs with profits?

Does this latest version Envelop EA have clear stop loss? or hidden stop loss? Usually, what is the maximum stop loss pips?

Thanks for your explanations.

Regards,

James

1. Which Envelop EA has more consistent and more profitable trades of all in our TSD forum? Please recommend. Also, send me the link of all envelop EAs for my checking. Thanks.

There are many versions which were created long time ago before our forum was created. Try to serach our forum with google.

Envelope EA which I am testing is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

2. About the latest version (fixed one) of Envelop EA, you said it can be traded on mini account with micro lot size, and also has MM. So, what is the minimum required amount to use this EA on? USD1,000 or USD2,000?

may be 5,000 .. . or less ...try on demo first. I tested 2.11 for the long time but this version is trading 0.1 lot size and sometimes increasing lot size. Igorad fixed this increasing lot size problem and now we have 2.12 version. EA is not trading often but may be oftem now because of market condition in this time.

3. On which pairs is this latest version Envelop EA best used on? Only on Eurusd and Gbpusd? or also on other pairs with profits? Does this latest version Envelop EA have clear stop loss? or hidden stop loss? Usually, what is the maximum stop loss pips?

EURUSD and GBPUSD. I tsted other pairs and it was not profitable for other pairs. I am using the settings I created many years ago and I never changed the settings. May be I need to changed ... But I will not sorry.

Yes, clear stop loss. The stop loss values was described in this thread (complicated explanation - do not remember now sorry - it depends on Envelopes indicator's settings for all 6 pending orders).

MM settings

I read there is a file with MM and with out. I do not know what this means?

Are they saying there is a Envelop EA file with different settings? What is the MM file? Is it a setting in the EA it self, and what are the choices?

Extra files

Are there any extra files in the Expert folder for this EA?

Are there specific Indicates required for this one to work?

Does it only work on 15m time frame?

TendEnvelop and Envelop 2.2 Differences

Do these EA work similar?

Envelop 2.12

TrendStrengthExpert

TrendEnvelopeExpert

Does any one know how they act differently?

Reason: