Envelope 2.11 - page 35

Hi Newdigital. I have some questions about Electra EA

Hi Newdigital,

I would like to ask you some questions about Electra EA as follows:

1. How much is the required capital to trade with this EA?

2. Can we use it as other normal EA, or this EA has to be used through RAS?

3. What is the average gain in percentage per month? ( % ?)

Thanks and regards,

James

Electra thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196 with all the replies.

probleme electra

hello when the ea start i see on graph " insufficient money to safety trade this pair. i don't understand

i have fxlite account and on test 50000 dollars

thak you for your help

Hi Newdigital. I also got the same problem about insufficient money

Hi Newdigital,

I also got the same problem about insufficient money to trade when using Electra EA. How to make this disappear?

By the way, I have an EA which also has "Thumbs.db". Where in MT4 platform (folder of Indicators, or libraries, or where?) should I put this file into to make the EA work properly ? Do we really need this file (Thumbs.db) for the EA work, or we can leave it ?

Thanks for your reply and explanations.

Best regards,

James

newbestco:
Hi Newdigital,

I also got the same problem about insufficient money to trade when using Electra EA. How to make this disappear?

By the way, I have an EA which also has "Thumbs.db". Where in MT4 platform (folder of Indicators, or libraries, or where?) should I put this file into to make the EA work properly ? Do we really need this file (Thumbs.db) for the EA work, or we can leave it ?

Thanks for your reply and explanations.

Best regards,

James

Insufficient money message is not a problem. It is money management working in this case. I do not remember this option now ... you can go to Electra thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196 and it was explanation about it. By the way Electra EA is not trading often.

Thumbs.db? No idea sorry. May be ... it is not EA?

differences between versions

Where can I find information about what is different between 2.11 and 2.12

Are you testing 2.12? if so does it seem to be working as well as 2.11?

newdigital:
Yes, you can change the magic number in input. Also you can open MetaEditor, open this EA from MetaEditor, change magic number to new one and press F5 (or compile).

Yes, should be ...

I did not test this new version yet. Try to backtest just to see how it works.

You mean: compile to receive ex4 from mql4?

Place EA in experts folder in MetaTrader's directory and open Metatrader.

Or (which I like more): open Metatrader, open MetaEditor, open this EA from MetaEditor (from the left MetaEditor's panel) and click compile.

For more information look at this small thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

setting for ver 2.13

Shouldn't there be something in the Breakeven settings for the 2.13 EA?

newdigital:
This EA is for any pair. Not for eurusd, m15 only.

You can open EA in MetaEditor and change magic number and save it as for gbpusd m15. Because different is magic number only. Other settings are the same for gbpusd and eurusd.

But please note: magic number in this EA should be ended by 0.

For example: 1230

2.12 is same as 2.11.

Only the difference is that ... MM was fixed in 2.12 and this 2.12 can be used with micro lots starting with 0.01.

I did not test 2.13 yet.

Differences

What is the difference between 2.12 and 2.13? Was something fixed or changed?

newdigital:
2.12 is same as 2.11.

Only the difference is that ... MM was fixed in 2.12 and this 2.12 can be used with micro lots starting with 0.01.

I did not test 2.13 yet.

Setting in Break Even Line?

I understand a break even option was added, but what value do we need to put on the option line? Or is it coded in to the EA?

Evnelope 2.13

igorad:
Envelope EA with BreakEven option.
Reason: