Envelope 2.11 - page 37

I am testing it with 4 digits broker. It is Alpari rus broker. Just because of good quotes and because this EA is connected with RAS to trade for free for elite members (you can see the 3rd chart opened in the image).

Anyway I already ask the coder to check it.

If 5 digit - so take profit and stop loss should be multiply by 10 in the settings of the EA.

newdigital:
If 5 digit - so take profit and stop loss should be multiply by 10 in the settings of the EA.

I thought that might be a problem, You guys are awesome! thanks once again

5 digits

Did a mod on Envelope should work on brokers using 5 digit plus normal digit brokers, also can use this version on both gbpusd and eurusd without changing Magic numbers, and added preferred settings feature(added eurjpy & gbpjpy) but would advise to optimize per broker and add your own settings for all the pairs.Please test on demo to make sure this is working correctly, as it hasn't been tested live yet.

optimize

Preliminary optimization with $500 starting balance

Files:

mrtools:
Did a mod on Envelope should work on brokers using 5 digit plus normal digit brokers, also can use this version on both gbpusd and eurusd without changing Magic numbers, and added preferred settings feature(added eurjpy & gbpjpy) but would advise to optimize per broker and add your own settings for all the pairs.Please test on demo to make sure this is working correctly, as it hasn't been tested live yet.

Thank you very much for sharing this Mr Tools , I'm going to have to learn to do this on my own soon, thanks again !

newdigital:
Hi mrtools,

I undated this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Thanks a lot.

Typo

You mean Updated not undated

Hi mrtools,

I updated this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Thanks a lot.

Yes, updated.

I attached this EA (this version). Because I checked the predefined settings and the settings are same as I am testing now for EURUSD and GBPUSD. And magic numbers are same as in my charts/EAs. So the forward testing may be continuing with this 2.13.1 version.

I'm letting this latest version trade live and the trailing stops are working properly as well as the T/P.

Reason: