Envelope 2.11 - page 43

settings

Hi 4xLady_de,

0=MA trailing stoploss & 1=Opposite Envelope Trailing Stop Loss, the ma period for the trailing stop period is the same as envelope period, which by default is 144. Hope this helps!

hello mr.newdigital,

Thank you for your patience,

I've just set it on the building as is,it's just interesting that in the ea

in currencies:eurusd,usdchf, nzdjpy,usdjpy,the setting works perfectly

but currencis: gbpjpy,eurchf,eurjpy,the setting not works.

this is for me a puzzling.

it is not dramatic but interesting to see.

perhaps there is a solution

if not, no problem.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

4rexlady_de

Files:
envelope_1.gif  58 kb

hello mr.newdigital,

I have a question:

chart what time should I best use?

M15,M30,H1,H4,D1?

please tip,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

4rexlady_de

Don't know what is the best.

I am using M15 for EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Hello, mrtools

Thank you for posting the statement.

Is it possible adding a function to input the STOPLOSS number by user instead of current MATSL in the Envelope 2.13_mini_all?

Did you set the BE and Pipslock when you fwd testing? Would you mind share your settings?

Thanx again.

asam

why from august 2006 at novembre 2006 not singals ? eur usd!

Where not signals?

I am testing this EA since 2006 so no problem with it.

Or may be you are talking about RAS? RAS was created few days ago finally ... so it should not be any signals with RAS for augist because RAS did not exist in that time.

I understood. You are talking about excel file and 2006.

No any trades for those months because it as no any breakout. Market is very volatile now but it was not like that in 2006: this EA did not trade often wth this settings in 2006.

Hello, mrtools

Thank you for posting the statement.

Is it possible adding a function to input the STOPLOSS number by user instead of current MATSL in the Envelope 2.13_mini_all?

Did you set the BE and Pipslock when you fwd testing? Would you mind share your settings?

Thanx again.

asam

Hello Asam,

Sorry for late answer, just saw your post, about the stop loss think it would be possible to add a regular stop loss, will see what I can do. About my settings using default settings for eurjpy using eurusd settings by New Digital and gbpjpy using gbpusd settings from New Digital.

Thank you, Mrtools

looking forward to the SL modification for Envelope EA.

asam

Reason: