Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 10

thx stelore,

i've made detrend oscillator predictor which is also missing here

didnt know which ob/os levels i should use

i simply took an average of the last x bars, which can be changed as you want

its also includes a prediction for the upcoming bar

Your MACD predictor

Hi Deorn,

I just downloaded your MACD predictor, plus Dinapoli MACD, it wors well, but since there was not a complete coincidence between the crosses of DinapoliMACD and the pedictor, I had to change the second constant of the predictor to 5, it does a better job with it, anyway it is a very good job on the programming.

It might very well be that I am doing something wrong with your indicator, baut I have found it to be very helpful, thanks a lot for making it available to us.

If you believe that I am making a mistake plase let me know.

Harold

haroldmhv:
Hi Deorn,

I just downloaded your MACD predictor, plus Dinapoli MACD, it wors well, but since there was not a complete coincidence between the crosses of DinapoliMACD and the pedictor, I had to change the second constant of the predictor to 5, it does a better job with it, anyway it is a very good job on the programming.

It might very well be that I am doing something wrong with your indicator, baut I have found it to be very helpful, thanks a lot for making it available to us.

If you believe that I am making a mistake plase let me know.

Harold

Hi Harold

Did you named my posted DiNapoli MACD exactly "DiNapoli MACD", otherwise it will not work, the crosses of the MACD should be exactly the same as the cross of the macd predictor line with price

deorn

Problem fixed

Hi Deorn,

Thanks for your reply, I changed the name to DiNapoli MACD and it worked perfectly, thanks a lot.

Harold

Deorn:
thx stelore,

i've made detrend oscillator predictor which is also missing here

didnt know which ob/os levels i should use

i simply took an average of the last x bars, which can be changed as you want

its also includes a prediction for the upcoming bar

Thanks,superman!! Good luck to you!

DiNapoli Settings

Hi Igor,

Just curious why the settings are not as oer theones form the DiNapoli book :.213, .108, and .199?

Thanks

Oscillator Predictor

Deorn:
Hi Harold

Did you named my posted DiNapoli MACD exactly "DiNapoli MACD", otherwise it will not work, the crosses of the MACD should be exactly the same as the cross of the macd predictor line with price

deorn

Hi Deorn and guys here,

Could you also make the Oscillator Predictor indicator for MT4.

All help will be appreciated.

Tks in advance.

Deorn:
no problem

Deorn and all Coders

This is nice code by Deorn but bit heavy on cpu, is it possible for anyone to make it lighter ?

Also would be appreciated if any coder add 'MTF' option in to it Thanks

Hi everybody!

After almost 2 years without a post in this Thread...............

In all this time someone had the chance to find the Dinapoli Oscillator Predictor ( OscP ) or something equal ???

It would be a very useful tool for everybody.

Thanks and many pips to all!!!

stelore:
Hi everybody!

After almost 2 years without a post in this Thread...............

In all this time someone had the chance to find the Dinapoli Oscillator Predictor ( OscP ) or something equal ???

It would be a very useful tool for everybody.

Thanks and many pips to all!!!

It is a commercial indicator. You can always buy ut at DiNapolli's site

Reason: