Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 5

Need help to modify the DiNapoli MACD

Hi My name is Rey, is there any coder or programmer can combine both files

1. MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli.mq4 and

2. MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli_v1 lines.mq4

into one file and modify it so as it can present the color accordingly as the

conventional MACD file attached:-MACD2Line3Color.mq4

With this modifications, the indicator can ease visualization and prevent the itchy finger to triger the wrong exit or entry.

If you note the picture I attach, you can note that with the DEMA decimal point settings [8.xxx,17.xxx.9.xxx] can filter out some noise and let the profit keep going rather than triger the stop which signal given by the standard MACD [8,17,9].

Should somebody have already made one and post somewhere in this forum, kindly give me the link.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and endeavor.

... make sense

so how's your RendomCandles doing?

Dinapoli MACD

cubicrey:
... make sense so how's your RendomCandles doing?

Thanks fxbs, I'm so appreciated about your fast respond.

I assume you r talking about RandyCandles, yes I just come across the RC when I learn about the Stenitz MTF HAS recently. I found that the entry method of RC is aggresive and is a fantastic indicator works together with DiNapoli's indicators.

In fact I'm a newbie in Forex, I am interested in DN trading method, trying to understand all his trading indicators mention in his book "Trading with Dinapoli Levels". However, some of the parts is very difficult for me to understand due to lack of experience and the available MT4 indicators for practice and study, e.g Oscillator & MACD Predictors, so at this stage I still can't figure out many things from the contents of his book..bra bra bra...

I've found an interesting indicator "DinapoliTargets" from this forum, I know how to calculate the target prices (1,2 & 3) but I dun know how the program calculate the start and stop lines (I am programming idiot), and the fantasy line as well. I really hope that some DiNa Expert here can offer a comprehensive assistance to the newbie here like me.

Fxbx, regarding the modification I requested, I need to explain a bit to you as I believe you did not notice how the indicator "MACD2Line3Color.mq4" is working, actually it only change the color when the MACD bar crossed the signal line and it does not simply change the color when the current MACD bar value is less than the previous one, in the other words, say it is downtrend the color of the MACD bar will remain unchanged if it is crossed and remain under the signal line even though eventually the value of current MACD bar may less than the previous one. Please refer to the attach picture, hope you understand.

Thank you again.

Files:

i see, - like this? (well, 4c osma wold take care of it plus add counted bars...- later on...(maybe : )

detrended OSC with average overbought/oversold levels

Hi buddies,

Attached is the Detrended Oscillator, modified to view daily numbers on lower timeframe charts...

Please try and check this, is this indicator same thing as mentioned in Din's book?

If yes, could somebody add an additional function to display a price correspond to the current OB/OS level.

Thanks in advance.

Well Done! Splendid !

fxbs:
i see, - like this? (well, 4c osma wold take care of it plus add counted bars...- later on...(maybe : )

Thax Bro, .

really appreciate your effort.

Do you have any idea about the MACD and Oscillator predictor indicator. I found no free stuff (MT4) available on the web. Thanks in advance.

BTW, may I know who is using the full set of DiNapoli indicator for the live trading now, hope he can generously share his knowledge here.

Hi folks, I have questions about Dinapoli target indicator. When the price is between the red and white line, are we supposed to wait for the price to reach the white (start) line?

Secondly, when the trend changes the opposite way, is there a way to get alerted? so that we can close any open trades in the previous trend, and also look for fresh opportunities..

Dinapoli indicators

Hi all, I have not finished the book by joe dinapoli, but as of this point, I've read up about the oscillator predictor, the logical profit objectives and fibnodes.

I have searched everywhere for these 3 indicators but to no avail.

1) Fibnodes - Can't seem to find it anywhere..

2) Logical profit objectives - I assume these are the fib expansion and fib retracements (please correct me if i'm wrong)

3) Oscillator predictor - again can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where to find these 3 indicators or perhaps have them? Could you please upload them?

Tnx in advance.

Solid Post

Guys this has been a very infomative post and i will continue to read it eagerly as I read the E-Book.

Using the information here has proven to be very profitable and safe.

Dma

Hi

Can anyone share where can i find DMA that can fix into mt4 ? also how to place in the prices instead of use it as a indicators ?

thks in advance

Reason: