MT4 platform without Sunday - page 3

Is there ADR indicator which can exclude Sunday Bar?

Is there an ADR (Average Daily Range) indicator which DOES NOT include the Sunday bar. Including the short Sunday bar into the calculation, drastically reduces the range of the pair.

I searched and found a bunch ADR indis but couldn't find one which allows exclusion of Sunday bar in the calculation.

Many Thanks

The thing is, when using daily candles for charts, even if you have a broker that offers no Sunday candle (e.g. FXDD), it doesn't necessarily mean that the signals you'll get will be superior to a broker that offers the Sunday candle (e.g. IBFX). It all depends on the system. Sometimes you'll get better signals with the Sunday bar.

I am speaking from personal experience.

Just found EA which is deleting (or moving to Monday) the Sunday's bars.

Name: WithoutSunday EA.

Download.

Websource (in Russian): Графики без воскресных баров - MQL4 Code Base

How it works.

Move EA to any chart.

Settings:

- ChartList. pairs and timeframes. For example: "EURUSD1440,GBPUSD1440": it means if we attach EA to any chart so EA will work with EURUSD D1 timeframe and with GBPUSD D1 timeframe. It can be up to 32 pairs/timeframes written in this option.

- SundayToMonday (for D1 only): delete Sunday's bar, or to move it to Monday's.

- RefreshLuft - frequency of refreshing of off-line charts.

I did not try it.

Sunday bar IBFX indicator needed

Is there an indicator that will color the Sunday bar at IBFX?

I use the regular trading days for cycle counts and skip the Sunday bar and it would just be easier to have it a different color for easy identification.

Thanks!

hi

RickW00716:
Is there an indicator that will color the Sunday bar at IBFX?

I use the regular trading days for cycle counts and skip the Sunday bar and it would just be easier to have it a different color for easy identification.

Thanks!

just use period separator, sunday bar was separated by 2 vertical lines

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
just use period separator, sunday bar was separated by 2 vertical lines

===================

It doesn't separate it on a daily chart, though...the oly way to see it is that it mostly is smaller range but I would prefer if it was colored or even if a line or arrow could be drawn where each one was automatically to save time.

hi

RickW00716:
It doesn't separate it on a daily chart, though...the oly way to see it is that it mostly is smaller range but I would prefer if it was colored or even if a line or arrow could be drawn where each one was automatically to save time.

o that's what you mean, I didn't find the solution yet ..

===================

Here's attached the sunday colored bars I made.

FerruFx

Files:

Thanks Ferru, this will be useful.

Has anyone got code to remove the weekends from two points in time?

I want to place a text object 123% the distance between two time points on a trend line, on a daily chart. I get the time of each end point on the trend line using: Time1=ObjectGet("t1", OBJPROP_TIME1), Time2=ObjectGet("t1", OBJPROP_TIME2) then work out the 123% distance using: Time123 = Time1+(Time2-Time1)*1.236. I use ObjectCreate to place the text at Time123. But the text object is not placed at the correct place it is shifted to far to the right because the charts stop over the weekend but time dosent

Reason: