Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important

Hi all

I use the attached Dinapoli Indicators with great success in forex and also spot gold and silver using MT3 , but my Provider Windsor has changed now to MT4 so I need your help to have the MT4 versions for these attached Indicators , these indictaors are very very powerfull in trading profitably and consistence way in defining entries and also in accurately determine o/b o/s levels ...

Your help and support is appreciated ,

Have a nice day

Files:

Atiyya,

Can you please post the rules for trading these indicators?

Thanks

mangman:
Atiyya,

Can you please post the rules for trading these indicators?

Thanks

Yes Sure , First you can read the book "Trading with Dinapoli Levels "I guess it is already posted here in the forum ...

The idea of the MACD and the stochastic is same as normal one but with modified parameters and usually when the daily macd is crossed up and above zero then we look for buy signal from lower time frames for example the 1 hr frame , so we look then for both macd and stochastic on lower time frame to be just cross up for buy ... and the same idea for example the weekly macd is up ... but the price is going down then it is buying opportunity to wait on daily time frame till we have macd and stoch cross up so they will combine with macd weekly and then we will have big big move ...

For the Detrend Price Oscillator we compare the history levels on which the price reverse compared to DPO then we identify o/s or o/b accurately

I hope the above help but pls read the book ... it is all there

So anyone can help us in having MT4 versions of these dinapoli indicators

thanx

these are the settings and indicators I use in MT4

MACD fast ema 8

slow ema 17

signal 9

Stoch 8, 3, 3

These are the closest I have found to matching up with MT3 indicators

have not found a detrended price osc.

give them a try,

Don

Dinapoli DPO

I have a DPO for you, sorry but ex4 is all I have, not the MQ4, hope it helps, it still works.

Ricky D

Files:
dpo.ex4  3 kb

Hi,

try the DPO file attached, it is the same as the one that Ricky D posted but represented as a line, rather than a histogram (I've no idea where I got this file from!)

Files:
dpo_2.mq4  2 kb

Thanks all for contribution Doubo1 , Rick D , Treberk ... and all

I compared the indicators you provide for MT4 with MT3 and this is the result :

1. The MACD fast ema8 , slow ema 17 , signal 9 is very close to Dinapoli MACD and can be used on MT4

2. The Stochastic 8,3,3 for MT4 is very close to Dinapole Stochastic

3. The DPO 2 line and the exp are still different ... compared to MT3 , for example in GBP/USD Daily chart on MT3 the DPO show value of 0.0356 and it is close to overbought but on MT4 IT IS 0.0164 and still far from being overbought .... so if any one can look into the code of DPO of MT3 and try to convert it to DPO for MT4 ... this will be great , actually the required dpo is the close of price - simple moving avearge of the close of price of period of 7

Thnx all and have a great day

treberk:
Hi, try the idicator attached, which I've modified - it should be the same as the MT3 one

Hi Treberk ,

Thanks a million ... it works same as MT3 .... Well Done ...

Can we do same job of converting the MT3 Dinapoli MACD and Stochastic to MT4 ... ?

Have a nice day and again thnx a million

Dinapoli Levels

Hello Atiyya:

Greetings!

Could you please post the book Trading with Dinapoli Levels here if you have it in the pdf format?

Thanks in advance.

Sensho

And we have it here and an other Dinapoli is here (may be different).

Hi,

I rewrote MACD DiNapoli.

Igor

Files:
Reason: