Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 7

Detrend Indicator

Hi

Is it possible for one of you to add an alert to the Dinapoli Detrend indicator when it equals 0?

Thanks

Gil

Hi guys, it will be a good idea to ask Mr Tools if you need change or add some in a code of any indicator (like Igorad, and others . . .), they both are amazing coders and helpfull people . . .

ahamed:
hi rikhart,what is ur email address and i will send it to you,it's a nice 319 page of good old forex trading system

Hi Ahamed, do you still have the ebook?

Hi Markus,

Did you manage to come right with this book? Let me know and I will send you a copy...

I wonder why Joe DiNapoli never decided to create a set of his indicators for the MetaTrader platform. It would be easier and perhaps have a greater reach to the community if he did so.

I really do not want to fork out $1000 for a new trading platform just to use his methodologies....

Cheers

Codex

That's what I just got by email from ForexPeaceArmy:

Dear FPA forumers, please note with strict rules, concerning Joe Dinapoli Book "Trading with DiNapoli Levels" and his proprietary indicator's pack.

1. Note, that DiNapoli Indicator's pack includes MACD Predictor (MACDP), Oscillator Predictor (OscP), DiNapoli Preffered Stochastic, DiNapoli MACD(DEMA). These names are DiNapoli's trademarks and protected by Law.

It's strictly forbidden to place any links, file attachements or make some unapropriate action for advertisement, distribution of bootleg copies of these software and book "Trading with DiNapoli levels" .

No link exchange or any other way of distribution bootleg expamples are allowed on this forum.

2. Note that there is no approved and authorized DiNapoli Indicator's pack for MT3, MT4 and MT5 trading platforms - all these indicators are unleagal, because using registered trademarks and names of DiNapoli indicators is a breaking of copyright law.

3. Any MT3, 4, or 5 indicators may not work exactly like the original DiNapoli ones since NO such indicators have been verified an approved by DiNapoli.

Those who will not follow this notification and continue to spread among the forumers bootleg copies either book or software will be seriously punished.

--------------------

I posted no "DiNapoli" indicators on FPA, and to avoid any problems, I am removing them here. Sorry.

Norg:
Being unable to find the DiNapoli MACD Predictor anywhere, I decided to implement it myself it's finally pretty straightforward. Enjoy!

PS: to facilitate calculations, I used the previously posted here MACD(DEMA)DiNapoli; without it, my MACDPredictor wont't work.

I am attacking at Oscillator Predictor now...

Thank you so much for your hard work! This is exactly something I've been looking for. Happy Pip'n my friend!

~Markus

Thanks Norg for your kind effort.

Looking forward to the Oscillator Predictor.

It seems that the oscillator predictor is a bit more complex.

In his book, DiNapoli gives the formula for the oscillator (DPO) itself, but not for the Predictor.

But the problem is not to predict the future DPO value - it's very easy. The problem is: what value must be considered overbought/oversold?

Here they suggest 0.01/-0.01 levels:

Detrended Price Oscillator (DPO) | Forex Indicators Guide

But these levels cannot be constant; they must be normalized against the volatility, because for a slow-moving period, the overbought level will be lower than for a fast-moving one. And DiNapoli does not say how he normalizes this. I will be trying to apply either the reverse Fischer transform or to just normalize against maximum/minimum prices. Your suggestions are also welcome.

With the constant levels, you get the picture below: the DPO Predictor lines are always running at the same distance one from another. That's not exactly what we're looking for.

Files:
osc_pred1.gif  10 kb

found it

Found it thanks!

Happy pip'n! )

~Markus

Reason: