Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 6

Fib Nodes and Logical Profit objectives

Wildboarjames:
Hi all, I have not finished the book by joe dinapoli, but as of this point, I've read up about the oscillator predictor, the logical profit objectives and fibnodes.

I have searched everywhere for these 3 indicators but to no avail.

1) Fibnodes - Can't seem to find it anywhere..

2) Logical profit objectives - I assume these are the fib expansion and fib retracements (please correct me if i'm wrong)

3) Oscillator predictor - again can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where to find these 3 indicators or perhaps have them? Could you please upload them?

Tnx in advance.

I may be completely wrong but my impression is that Joe Di had his own proprietary indicators to place markers on his charts which showed him where ,

Fib Retractment and or Fib Fan crossed with Fib Time Studies thus giving him crossover "nodes". He would use these as logical targets as well, i.e. he would use the Fib retractment or Fan levels as Support/ Resistance.

You can of course replicate this by drawing those studies on your chart but it does get messy and make life difficult. Perhaps someone cleverer than me can make such an indicator.

Hope this helps.

Stochastic question

Hello, everyone.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Dinapoli template in MT4 has the right paremeters for the indicators. I compared the stochastic on the template to ones people posted on the thread and those are quite different. both are 8,3,3 stochastics, does anyone know what the problem is?

btw i found the full book online on

Joe DiNapoli - The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets

There is a problem with this indicator, it works fine on all timeframes except 1 min where after a while the lines will be drawn incorrectly and out of place. Refreshing the indicator solves the problem, which then reoccurs.

It's weird it does not have a problem in test mode

Any suggestions please?

Files:

StochasticDiNapoli

igorad:
Hi,

Now you can download StochasticDiNapoli.

Igor.

Does anyone have or can add an email notification when Stochastic crosses level 20 or level 80 ?

thanks

Trading with Dinapoli Levels

newdigital:
There are many indicators.

It is the threads we are having on the forum:

Dinapoli:

- Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Importantis here and here;

- Dinapoli Detrend Osc and Laguerre is here;

- DiNapoli Targets Trading system is here;

- more indicators incl MTF is here, here and MT3.

Hi

Please can you point me in the right direction on where to get ''Trading with Dinapoli Levels ''

Trading with Dinapoli

atiyya:
Yes Sure , First you can read the book "Trading with Dinapoli Levels "I guess it is already posted here in the forum ...

The idea of the MACD and the stochastic is same as normal one but with modified parameters and usually when the daily macd is crossed up and above zero then we look for buy signal from lower time frames for example the 1 hr frame , so we look then for both macd and stochastic on lower time frame to be just cross up for buy ... and the same idea for example the weekly macd is up ... but the price is going down then it is buying opportunity to wait on daily time frame till we have macd and stoch cross up so they will combine with macd weekly and then we will have big big move ...

For the Detrend Price Oscillator we compare the history levels on which the price reverse compared to DPO then we identify o/s or o/b accurately

I hope the above help but pls read the book ... it is all there

So anyone can help us in having MT4 versions of these dinapoli indicators

thanx

Hello Fellas can any please show me where on this thread I can get the book "trading with Dinapoli"?

I googled and found nothing.

for those who have the e-book please you send it to me thru rickyscharm@gmail.com

Hi guys,

can you briefly explain how you trade on silver and gold with the dinapoli levels? Which indicators do you use? What timefrime? What are the entry and stop signals for long and short?

Thank you!

rikhart:
Hello Fellas can any please show me where on this thread I can get the book "trading with Dinapoli"?

I googled and found nothing.

for those who have the e-book please you send it to me thru rickyscharm@gmail.com

hi rikhart,what is ur email address and i will send it to you,it's a nice 319 page of good old forex trading system

pleas email me

ahamed:
hi rikhart,what is ur email address and i will send it to you,it's a nice 319 page of good old forex trading system

ahamed, can you please email me the ebook too? my email is onakoyapaul@yahoo.com

Reason: