ASCTrend system - page 108

Do you mean timefilter?

FromHourTrade and ToHourTrade?

It is broker time. Depends on the settings.

IBFX is GMT + 0 now.

Alpari is on GMT + 1 now and GMT + 2 in summer.

Metatrader broker's time.

in what tf this indicator work (not ea)?

bugs in the EA ?

hello newdigital

is there a bug in the EA ver 1.7 ?

the EA opens a few similar trades at the same time. 4 or 5 sometimes

also I set lot size 0.1 , the EA opens trade with 0.05 / 0.02/ 0.01 lots

I am using set7

It should not be a bug.

I will try to look at all this thread for EAs and manual trading later for RAS for example.

Because it will be necessary for me to come back to this thread and stay here for the long time as before ...

5 indicators

hello newdigital :

i use asc set 7 by trader=something member.

ver 1.7 opens 5 trades.

I use 0.1 lot.

5 trades opened are :

0.05 lot / 0.03/ 0.1 / 0.01 / 0.01

the 5 trades opened at the same time close at same time

would it because of the 5 indicators in the EA ?

each trade for 1 indicator ? so total 5 trades ?

No, check the settings.

happyfx,

I can not help now. I will attach all elite section EAs with the RAS and I will be free at least half a day during the weekend ... too busy sorry.

I will come back to this thread. Because I want to continue trading and use some version of asctrend EA (may be with RAS for example).

thanks

hello newdigital

many thanks

no problem. take your time.

I think maybe problem with asctrend indi.

where to download asctrend and put that in the experts/indicators folder ?

the one that I download from this thread is asctrend2_2

maybe need to change the name "asctrend2_2" back to "asctrend" so that

the EA can recongnise it ?

I do not think it is the problem.

It is something with partial close in the settings. Besides, may be this EA is openning the trades on every signal (usually asctrend EA/system is trading as old classical stypel - one trade per symbol). But seems this EA opens the orders on every confirmed/validated signals and it can be 3 or 5 ...

But it is necessary to check it in the code and by trading.

Besides, this version is for 4 digit broker only (as I remember). I will try to modify it for 5 didit broker (for Alpari UK for example and so on).

Late opening

newdigital :

my charts shows the EA always opening trade NEXT BAR after the price channel signal "dot" appears.

if it opens immediately on same bar , then it would be better.

most trades can be close on the same bar that the dot appear if tp is 20pips

or 25 or 30.

is asctrend indi or pricechanel indi a repaint indicator ?

will this problem be solved if we use higher timeframe like 1 hour TF?

All signal systems are openning the trades on next bar with the signal/dot/arrow/crossing and so on. All systems with no exception. All EAs and all maunl systems.

Because when bar with the signal/dot/arrow/crossing closed and this signal/dot/arrow/crossing is still on the bar (previous bar) so this signal is valid.

If bar is still open and has signal/dot/arrow/crossing so this signal/dot/arrow/crossing may be disappeared.

Try to trade pricechannel with some ... GBPJPY M1 for example just to see when dots are valid and when not.

Sorry for complicated explanation.

Of course some people are trading on open bar (in the way you said). But the problem is the following: all signal/dot/arrow/crossing which you see on your chart - on previous close bar only. So, we can not even see it on the chart on the history to understand: it is good or not.

Because of that everybody is trading as open the order on next bar with the signal.

Reason: