Indicators: ZigZag of Orlov

ZigZag of Orlov:

Zigzag with a simple, clear and natural principle of work. By the Close prices. Without redrawing.

Author: Денис Орлов

As usual a great work from Orlow! ;)

your ZZ_ORLOV indicator seem interesting, but I can't compile - error msg : Function "FindZZ0" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Thanks for your reply

phima16:
your ZZ_ORLOV indicator seem interesting, but I can't compile - error msg : Function "FindZZ0" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Thanks for your reply

This is not error, just a warning for programmers. Compile and use, it works.

BlueSkyThinking:
As usual a great work from Orlow! ;)

P.S. Unfortunately, probably, it is last my publication on this resource since administration don't arrange the conditions of placing of my works any more.

All kind. Use and prosper.))

P.S. Unfortunately, probably, it is last my publication on this resource since administration don't arrange the conditions of placing of my works any more.

All kind. Use and prosper.))

i agree with you.

Is it me, but it appears that this indy repaints like the normal zig zag. Shows a sell signal today but tomorrow it will move to the next bar showing a new sell signal b/c the price is higher than the previous day. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

bnbb2004:
Is it me, but it appears that this indy repaints like the normal zig zag. Shows a sell signal today but tomorrow it will move to the next bar showing a new sell signal b/c the price is higher than the previous day. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

What is that you call "a sell signal"? It depends on your own strategy.

My ZZ just shows the impulses and corrections you define in the settings.

bnbb2004:

This zigzag repaints like the original one because it calls the original one and so it depends upon it's problem agains.

Is there some one that knows a solid zigzag indicator that does not repaints ?

Great indicator... Thanks very much!
Reason: