ASCTrend system - page 104

AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA?

You should have PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator.

Indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page51 inside AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.4.zip attachments.

This (1.7 version) is using RSIfilter and RSIexit:

if RSIperiod = 0 - filter is off and if xRSIperiod = 0 - exit is off. Besides, PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator.

Thanks. I think I've figured it out. This EA does not trade as frequently as I thought. I put everything on 15 minute charts, and it did start a few trades. Not as exciting as Firebird, but still very educational.

newdigital:
AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7 EA?

You should have PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator.

Indicator is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page51 inside AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.4.zip attachments.

This (1.7 version) is using RSIfilter and RSIexit:

if RSIperiod = 0 - filter is off and if xRSIperiod = 0 - exit is off. Besides, PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3 indicator.

I do not know the best settings for this EA. When I have some (soon) I will try to find good settings for this EA for few pairs.

PC Biz:
Yes, 'buy on the up arrow, sell on the down arrow' works very well on the five and 15 minute charts. All I need is a cup of coffee or to do a quick 20 pushups to pay attention to the screen. Next time I'll try another version with a sound indicator.

i'm trying it on a 15 minute chart with a risk of 4. what settings do you use?

Just default settings.

sed34:
i'm trying it on a 15 minute chart with a risk of 4. what settings do you use?

heya

d109:
Hi newdigital, sorry for my english, but this is awesom. I have taken this metod on Oil TF1 with SL25 and PT50, with spread it's about 35/60 and asc with risk=1, i started on thurstday this weak, and i till now i have made 559pips. I think only 2 trades were lost. Averething else with profit. Thank you for sharing this metod. It's my holy grail.

Hey buddy when you say TF1, do you mean 1 hr or 1 min?

asctrend buy sell expert 1.7

hey ppl in the properties for asctrend buy sell expert 1.7 what does the "slippage" field refer to?

also, what does the "risk" field refer to?

Thanks

ps im a newbie so go easy!

d109:
Hi newdigital, sorry for my english, but this is awesom. I have taken this metod on Oil TF1 with SL25 and PT50, with spread it's about 35/60 and asc with risk=1, i started on thurstday this weak, and i till now i have made 559pips. I think only 2 trades were lost. Averething else with profit. Thank you for sharing this metod. It's my holy grail.

Hi d109

which version of the EA are you using?

Just out of curiosity..

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help, how do I get sctrendBuySellExpert_v1.7.mq4 to exclude the parabolic S&R and the stochastic for the 1 min timeframe?

i.e. I want to try and test the 1 min system with asctrend buysell, price channel stop, and RSI filter?

Thank you again

I'd just like to get it to work. It's not taking any trades for me on the 5 minute charts.

EDIT: Loaded version 1.1 ten minutes ago and it's taking orders already. Interesting.

Reason: