ASCTrend system - page 111

Yes, it should be exact name of the indicator.

But sometimes. when we are downloading so our computer will change the name.

It was right name posted.

For example, it is the 1st post of this thread:

And go to the link and we will see:

and finally:

and indicator is insde zip file:

So, name is right. It is sometimes our computers are downloading indicator changing the name on the way.

thanks

newdigit & linuxser

ok - i removed the [1] in my pricechanel indicator so ok now.

are you using default setting for 1.7 ?

how many trades open per day for eur/usd and gbp/usd ?

I find gbp/usd getting good results.

happyfx:
newdigit & linuxser

ok - i removed the [1] in my pricechanel indicator so ok now.

are you using default setting for 1.7 ?

how many trades open per day for eur/usd and gbp/usd ?

I find gbp/usd getting good results.

Oh no. No trades per day. Trades are set by market conditions that put indicators on the right side.

Example, last trade for Euro was on 23/02 and for Cable on 24/02. Some days can past without any trades.

pairs

linuxser

may i know what pairs you trading most of the time ?

you are going for quality not quantity ?

happyfx:
linuxser

may i know what pairs you trading most of the time ?

you are going for quality not quantity ?

Euro and Cable.

Sometimes Aussie and Kiwi. I like the 1:1 values.

tester

linuxser

you know when we do strategy tester on our MT4 trader for the 1.7 EA, the strategy results or the strategy report is based on default setting or the our own new setting we use in the test ?

suppose I use my own setting use for 2 days only but the strategy testing period is for that whole month ?

many thanks for advice

happyfx:
linuxser

you know when we do strategy tester on our MT4 trader for the 1.7 EA, the strategy results or the strategy report is based on default setting or the our own new setting we use in the test ?

suppose I use my own setting use for 2 days only but the strategy testing period is for that whole month ?

many thanks for advice

Strategy Tester reports are always based on defaults unless we change it prior to start.

Which files to use?

Can anyone please direct me to the right files that should be included into MT4? Inlcuding EA, templates etc. Many thanks.

edesheim:
Can anyone please direct me to the right files that should be included into MT4? Inlcuding EA, templates etc. Many thanks.

Everything is on the first post.

ASCTrend M5

Hi,

Thanks for all the information posted so far in this forum. Forex TSD helped me a lot on building my trading knowledge base.

I have a question about the AscTrend M5 system?

1- What are the settings for the RoundPriceNE_big_mod indicator?

(When I attach it to the M5 chart with default settings, the lines seems very close together)

2- Should I be using any of the LabTrend indicators or the ASCTrendSound file included in the zip (taken from the post on the 1st page PDF link) will do it ok?

Is there an estimate for when the new ASCTrend M5 system will be available in this forum (I remember reading that it is ready a couple of posts ago)

Thanks a lot

Reason: