ASCTrend system - page 123

Trading results for all the systems (to download etc - go to the first post of this thread).

4. M30 timeframe system - variation #1 (exit on Fibo-Pivot indicator).

- statement.

------------

5. M30 timeframe system - variation #2 (with Ichimoku indicator).

- statement.

Some more: informational post: what is the difference between Asctrend and Braintrend and Brainwashing.

Trading results for all the systems (to download etc - go to the first post of this thread).

3. M5 timeframe system.

- trading was started;

- updated statement.

And some informational post about what is the difference between asctrend and braintrend.

ASCTrend setups

Thank you New digital.

I just want to point that we cannot use another indicators and considering that we follow the previous systems.

This is 101 comment but I am sure some people may be confused.

Every time we change something we change everything.

For example you use the jurik version of ASCtrend stops and you use the system for 1 m. You are not using the same system. You are using a different system that may be better or worse.

I wanted to expand the horizon of the possible systems.

There is not just one ASCtrend, there may be and there are by now a whole family.

Unfortunately it is not possible to test all the systems for a single guy.

So we can consider all the stuff as tools we can use, but do not just replace without reconsidering the whole thing.

I write that because someone can say OK I take the jurik version and I apply blindly on the 30 m system and I will be better. No it does not work like that.

Those are just instruments.

First post of this thread was updated for trading results.

It was more statements but I tried to sort everything in quick way sorry.

I will continue later with EAs and with new setups (thanks to John Last).

Hi John Last,

Yes, you are right: just change indicator - and we will have the different system.

The problem is the following: any setup of the indicators are nothing without trading. It should be traded by Metatrader manually.

Unfortunately it is not possible to test all the systems for a single guy.

Single regular guy newdigital (I am) moderated the forum almost alone, managed elite section, traded automatically about 100 EAs using 5 dedicated servers for elite section, made many many posts and traded asctrend on the same time simultaniously. So, possible ... sometimes - possible.

Do you think - I had time to trade being mainly one moderator for this big forum? But what to do? Nothing we can do. Trading system without trading statement is nothing (it is just "good looking indicators on the charts").

But why we need many trading systems?

If we will sort them upto timeframes to trade so we just need:

1 or 2 systems for M1, 1 or 2 for M5 and so on ...

For everybody to select.

Next step is to automate the trading creating some scripts to open the trade; next step is to automate the trading to create "trade manager" for asctrend (in the same way as semi-automatic BraintTrend from elite section) and that's all.

Just one secret. Do you know why I started to create asctrend for M1 timeframe, for M5 timeframe and so on?

Few years ago many forex forums made/had some opinion that it is totally impossible to use asctrend for scalping, or for M1 and M5 or M15 timeframe. It was as the axiom: impossible! It was as many posts on many forums so I got angry and started to create the systems for low timeframes to prove that - possible!

By the way - asctrend is not a systems only. Asctrend is name of the system and trading approach (or trading style).

Just 2 posts with explanation:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page44

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page46

And just want to remind:

All the updates on this thread are on the first post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175301

New thread was started by John Last about new modern way of the improvements of asctrend. This thread is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729

I will keep this thread (where we are now) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 as the thread for original old classical asctrend approach discussion and development.

So, finally we have 2 threads about asctrend.

Just for information.

faithless

Hi! Could I see an entry chart giving a sign?...or more...to this the ASCTrend system.

System

Hi you should download the indicators and install the system and see.

That is why it is free.

I use the system in its traditional approach as trend following. The mono-waves that the market makes lately make this kind of use profitable.

Keep in mind that this is my way to use the system (I use risk level from 5 to 10). Here it is 10 (Normally I use 8 as default).

The Stop indicator is set to risk 3.

Files:
trend.gif  25 kb

For John Last,and Newdigital

Thanks for the information,and good luck in the additional ones,but the previous request/message Newdigital was written! Not English my native tongue, this may cause difficulty.like the result gained,what may work without autohypnosis possibly,and I would like to make sure of this. Ahead thanks the answer!

Dear John Last! You would know it post the indicators together with the templates?

Thousands of thanks your troubles!

Reason: