ASCTrend system - page 58

jhernandez:
Are the recommended trading times for ASCTrend just New York hours or London hours as well? Thanks

I am using 8 - 18 Alpari MetaTrader time.

It means from 8 am till 6 pm aplari time (alpari is GMT+2).

But this 8 - 18 is very approximately taken by me.

Asctrend indicator with possibility to have different sounds for sell and buy signal https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Please Help Me!!!

I just put in my tf 15m , the output like below,

pls tell/ help me how to read it???

i really hope someone help me ...i m newbie

Files:
m15.gif  27 kb

Ichimoku indicator. M15 timeframe

This indicator was described on this thread.

How to trade with Ichimoku is here.

To know the differences about indicator which are painting the past and not painting, and why we need the "painting-the-past indicators" please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261

Some people are using Cnahhel as exit and so on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261

Besides the other people are using level techniques with those channels (sorry can not find the level thread now).

How to trade with SHI_SilverTrendsig and Ichimoku (live trading posted) here, here and here.

Ichimoku indicator.

1. It was fully described on the links above. I amy repeat it shortly.

When white line is crossing the price (on historical data) it is the trading signal (white line is coming down - for sell). If this line is crossing the price in almost horizontal way - flat (under 90 degree - strong signal).

2. Cloud. If the price is in cloud - not trading area. If the cloud is thin - flat. If the cloud is wide enough - ranging market https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174309

3. Borders of the cloud is support/resistance lines.

4. Future.

You may foresee the future possible price movement according to the cloud. As you see the cloud is drawing to the future. This "future drawing" may be changed all the time but anyway we may foresee the market direction or reversal. On D1 timeframe we may foresee the reversal of the price as + or - 1 day. On M15 timeframe it is much more difficult but it is possible. Just to look at the cloud when it changed the color. We have cloud in two color in your image (uptrend and downtrend). No any color is defined for uptrend or downtrend. Simple the color are interchanging with uptrend/downtrend.

5. Reliability. Ichimoku indicator was coded according to high/low so different brokers shoudl have different image of cloud (because of different data of high/low). There is FractalIchimoku indicator by Igorad: he coded FractalIchimoku to have more reliable signal (not for high/low).

6. Ichimoku indicator is havng it own flong-term filter (the same with I-XO indicator): if the price is below the cloud - downtrend, above is uptrend).

Signal indicators. M15 timeframe

Signal indicators.

1. White line of Ichimoku indicator. It was described in previous post.

2. ASCTrend indicator.

Enter on the next with signal bar.

3. Many horizontal or any lines in silver and yellow color - Maksigen indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

Just more cursor to the lines on the chart to see what those lines mean. There is one trend line (yellow one) and many high.low lines which are support and resistance. Please note that this indicator is showing the current market situation and fully useless on the history. And because of that this indicator is helping a lot. Because we may foresee some breakout of hiogh/low resistance lines. And it is the signals to open the orders as well.

Others for confirmation. M15 timeframe

1. I see SHI_SilverTrendsig on your chart (very small dots). About this indicator you may read links which i posted above. It was live trading with this indicator. To say shortly it is similar with zigzag indicator. We can not make any decision about sell/buy. But we may be ready ("be ready?" - "always ready!"). But no any decision should be taken. because as zigzag indicatir this SHI_SilverTrendsig is painting the past a lot. But, if we see the new signal from SHI_SilverTrendsig we may understand that somethng may be happen son (may be).

2. Some lines are probable LaguerreFilter indicator and some EMA. I am not using it. But we may use just for additional confirmation.

3. I see exit indicator on your chart with this one X. It is the indicators based on Fisher_v1 coded by Igorad. I use it for exit sometimes. It's ok for 15 timeframe.

Please note that it is very risky to rade on M15 timeframe. Besides you will not rade often using this asctrend M15 system.

Filters. M15 timeframe

mobiyus:
I just put in my tf 15m , the output like below,

pls tell/ help me how to read it???

i really hope someone help me ...i m newbie

It's very "easy".

Well.

Filters.

I see Fisher, RSI Filter, MACD, I-XO-A-H, PCCI and Stochastic.

they are filters.

1. I-XO-A-H.

This indicator may be used to estimate the tendency of the day or half a day.

Red is for sell (sell orders are allowed and buy orders are prohibited).

2. MACD.

It is the most reliable filter in this template. Do you see red signal line? If the signal line is below zero and coming down (for sell) but the silver sticks are coming down more quickly so we have "a delta" between signal line and silver sticks. It is most stronger sell signal. This "delta" may be very small one but always visible. Opposite for buy.

3. RSI Filter.

You are using PeriodRSI=14. This indicator is very sensitive so I suggest you to adjust this PeriodRSI every ween for every pair trading based on previous week. It may be 14 or 9, or any. Below zero is for sell, opposite for buy.

4. PCCI.

Usually sell or buy confirmation (not signal! because we are talking about the filters now) are coming first (PCCI is below zero for sell, above zero is for buy). What does it mean? It mean "be ready". You should say: 'alwayd ready!" and start to look a the other indicators and filters.

5. Stochastic.

It is "historical Stochastic". What does it mean? It means that this indicator is not painting the past (as all above mentioned) but it is not good really. Why? Ok. Stochastic came down it means downtrend. Came down up to zero value. So what next? The next may be the following: reversal to uptrend, or breakout of some price value and cootinuing to go short (to the downtrend). So this indicator is not showing us the current market situation. It shows the past situation. I am seriously thinking to create some Stochastic which will be paint the past but may be good to have the current market situation. So don't use this Stochastic blindly.

6. Fisher.

I am not really sure that we need it in our M15 template. Just to know that we may use it. Because we have long-term filter (I-XO-A-H), short term filter (RSI Filter). Fisher is medium-term filter. Long-term, shour-term do not mean downtrend or uptrend. It means just tendency of the day/hour/minutes/ in past.

Please note that no one indicator is telling you the future. "Future is not set" For example the filters are telling you the situation in the market when was before you attach this template. It is not decision making indicators. This indicators may help you to reduce the risk. Risk as concept, as common sense. To increase the riks (and to get more profitable orders if you are experienced enough) you need to eliminate using the filters, or to change the settings. I am suggesting to change the settings of the filters every week looking on the previous week and adjust the settings to the more profitable ones. For example: RSI Filter inficator (it may be PeriodRSI = 14 or 9 for example).

ok i understand

i read a post about that..

THAT all the filter...then i need to put INDICATOR,

pls help me what indicator suitable for me, other than u put above ..

tq

pls help me!!!

trade time v2

should i put trade time v2indicator??

my new m15 - tf

my new m15 -tf combine with wss + asctrend + sidus

any suggestion or comment what indicator i should add and delete...

tq

pls help me

Files:
m15_1.gif  39 kb
Reason: