ASCTrend system - page 116

Hi ForexNaija,

I did not trade this asctrend on M1 for the long time.

I am using M30 for asctrend but it also depends on the market condition: I am using M30 asctrend or channel trading system for M5 depends on the condition of the market.

So, as to M1 - I am in the same situation as I need to remind to myself about it.

Yes, as I remember - it is many indicators should be atrtached to the chart if M1.

Hi Newdigital

Thanks for the quick response and the advise is well taken.

Trading systems for h4 or d1 timeframes

newdigital:
Hi ForexNaija,

I did not trade this asctrend on M1 for the long time.

I am using M30 for asctrend but it also depends on the market condition: I am using M30 asctrend or channel trading system for M5 depends on the condition of the market.

So, as to M1 - I am in the same situation as I need to remind to myself about it.

Yes, as I remember - it is many indicators should be atrtached to the chart if M1.

Hi Newdigital!

Again, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, you are a very kind and generous gentleman.

I have been testing your m30 system for the past days, it works greatly!

Unfortunately I have to work a lot, so I need a good system for the h4 or d1 timeframes?

Could you suggest me some systems or threads for those timeframes?

Thanks a lot!!!

Newdigital,

Has an automated EA been created based on Labtrend?

If so, could you share the test results?

As I remember - 2 versions of LabTrend EAs were created in elite section (LabTrend thread in elite indicators section) but I did not test it yet.

PerkyAsctrend

I removed my original post. My problem is with iCustom, not PerkyAsctrend. Both my iCustom indicators are returning a value of the maximum number of bars in the chart.

Thanks.

Hello

Hello All,

I just wanted to say hi to the community as my first post.

I was reading the ASCTrend System Thread and was wondering if anyone has coded this for Ninja Trader?

Thanks

newdigital:
AscTrend M1 (from this thread).

This system does not have any asctrend indicator at all. Just LabTrend few versions and PriceChannel_Signal_v1.2.

newdigital,

hi, may i know yr 2 sets of setting for the labtrend indicator?(for the 2nd chart)

I do not remember sorry.

Can you give me the link to the post?

Reason: