Moving Average - page 68

search a Moving Average Sigma mq4 indicator

hello,

am on that looks after moving average sigma indicator.

if somebody has this by chance please???

thank you

best regards

May be - this one?

hello dear admin,

thank you !!!!!!!

unfortunately, not the right one.

will continue to search

best best regards

Need Moving Average of William A/D

I have a friend who trades with some very sophisticated software that has a William's Accumulation/Distribution with a moving average of the A/D in the same window. The strategy is simple: when the A/D is above its own average you are in a bull market and when it is below its own average you are in a bear market. Combined with some other indicators it gives some excellent filtering. My friend's software also has the ability to give an alert arrow when there is a crossover of the average by the A/D. I have not been able find anything like if for Metatrader. I have looked at all the moving averages on this website and and others and found nothing.

Does anyone have a William's A/D with a moving average line of the A/D for Metatrader?

Kind regards to all who contribute so much,

gcgman

gcgman......like this?

Files:
scalp.gif  13 kb

cjd:
gcgman......like this?

cjd, Yes! Exactly like that! Thanks for responding. Will you please share this indicator?

Best regards,

gcgman

gcgman:
cjd, Yes! Exactly like that! Thanks for responding. Will you please share this indicator?

Best regards,

gcgman

All you have to do is first insert A/D indicator to chart. Then drag the moving average indicator on top of the A/D indi and change dropdown in indicator that says "Apply to:" and set to "First Indicator`s Data" . That will do it.

cjd:
All you have to do is first insert A/D indicator to chart. Then drag the moving average indicator on top of the A/D indi and change dropdown in indicator that says "Apply to:" and set to "First Indicator`s Data" . That will do it.

Thanks cjd! I had always wandered what those terms "First Indicator's Data" and "Previous Indicator's Data" meant in the Apply to box. I guess old dogs like me are slow to learn all the nuances of Metatrader.

Next question: Has anyone programmed an alert for when the Williams A/D crosses the moving average (similar to a stochastic cross alert)?

Again, sincere thanks!

cjd:
gcgman......like this?

can u e-mail that template to me wisemantrader@yahoo.com

i really exciting to try that system..

thanks

abedin:
can u e-mail that template to me wisemantrader@yahoo.com

i really exciting to try that system..

thanks

abedin,

I don't do emails but, after ten posts I can send you a private message and this is my tenth post so I am hoping to send a message with my favorite indicator settings. Be sure to follow cjd's instructions for putting the moving average in the A/D screen. Adding this for confirmation I got into today's live trade 25 pips earlier on 3 positions and 40 pips earlier on a 4th position than I would have without it. That's an extra 115 pips using this instead of my old confirmation.

Good luck,

gcgman

Reason: