MA Level Menu
I want put Level into the script, can anyone for do this help
At the top of the script right below
then add this
#property indicator_level1 40
#property indicator_level2 -40
Looking for help finding a 4-9-18 moving avg indicator, this is a huge thread with many many attachments so any help in finding such an indicator is appreciated.
I'd like it to be 3 lines shown in the price action window, instead of a separate window
I am looking for MA two colors, "FX Sniper's MA Final" not working.
I understand his problem, it does not work the 31. I don't know why. Perhaps for EA.
price cross sma plus wait for special candle
i have the following idea but unfortunately i can't program it.
for possible long-setups:
1) price crosses sma 50 upwards
2) now wait for the first bearish candle to close
3) candles' close >=sma(50) and candles' close - sma(50) <= 20 pips
for possible shorts:
1) price crosses sma 50 downwards
2) now wait for the first bullish candle to close
3) candles' close <=sma(50) and sma(50) - candles' close <= 20 pips
when that happens an alert should pop up.
the idea is that i see this alert in a possible pullback situation. of course that can't be traded alone. but if i see such an alert i can wait for other things to come, like a 123 setup or trendline break. it should only give me the information to look closer.
thanks for help!
I found some indicators: not same idea but very similar (it is easier to modify laready existing indicator then to reate new one):
MADistance is on
- this post: good indicator by Hiachiever writing the distance between MA and price on the chart. The settings are adjustable.
- And same indicator with alert is on this post.
- Latest version with audio and or pop-alert is on this post.
Price above or below MA: indicator is on this post.
MA Price Alert is on this page: good indicator created by cja with very advanced settings (select timeframe, sound, email, popup alert, change the sound to yours, ma mode and much more).
thanks for the links! very interesting stuff. i am not a programmer but i can do some "small things" in mql4. it is not the hardest thing to control when the price crosses a moving average. the problem (for me) is to wait for the first pullback bar then. the indicator must work like this:
1) price crosses sma (no problem to control that)
2) wait for the first "pullback" bar (HERE is my problem)
3) control if that bar meets all conditions (also easy)
and i don't know how to do point 2... you see, i am not a programmer at all...
I am not a good coder too.
All I can do in this case - post/replying and find some links with very similar indicators. Because it is very easy (not for me ) to modify already existing indicator then to create the totally new one.
Just hope that someone will help.
we can have someone to find the best fit INPUTS
for very COOL indicator as it change every 2 months
then we program it into the indicators -- say TD___june
FORECAST??? haha , you could predict the prom session easier -- why not do it AFTER and BEYOND ?
different people have different thinking and trading style
-- prediction is a statistical science, it crosses because to the MOVEMENT in the next 10 bar or so -- so the request could be INVALID (in many level, e.g. if we know the next 10, not next 5 -- we could make MONEY already; but - you could use your Creative way to use CROSSES -- I've found a couple ways)