Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 127

poster:
Can not find adxvma now. Can someone help me?

poster,

Try out this version : adxvma.mq4

Files:
adxvma.png  136 kb
adxvma.mq4  9 kb

mladen:

poster,

Thanks

mladen:

poster,

Dearest MLADEN,

since long no upgrade of adxvma,i dont know,what features can be add for to upgrade,prices,ma method,vhf adapting,shift or what so else,but you know it better.....thanks to poster for scratching out this nice tool.:)

i believes you will be so kind managing time for it.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

since long no upgrade of adxvma,i dont know,what features can be add for to upgrade,prices,ma method,vhf adapting,shift or what so else,but you know it better.....thanks to poster for scratching out this nice tool.:)

i believes you will be so kind managing time for it.

regards

It has been so long ago that I made the first version for mt4

Now, come to think of it, some new ideas how it could be used are coming but all in due time (when I make some and check it )

mladen:

poster,

Nice. How did I miss this one?

mladen:

It has been so long ago that I made the first version for mt4

Now, come to think of it, some new ideas how it could be used are coming but all in due time (when I make some and check it )

dear mladen,

when I change ' MODE_EMA ' in lines 263,265,275,277 .... to ' MODE_SMA ' in tvi.mq4 nothing shows up on the screen...can u check and correct it please...

Files:
tvi.mq4  9 kb

rashme:

dear mladen,

when I change ' MODE_EMA ' in lines 263,265,275,277 .... to ' MODE_SMA ' in tvi.mq4 nothing shows up on the screen...can u check and correct it please...

rashme

Try it out now (you can chose from the parameters what ma method to use now) : tvi_1.mq4

Files:
tvi.png  125 kb
tvi_1.mq4  9 kb

mladen:

rashme

Try it out now (you can chose from the parameters what ma method to use now) : tvi_1.mq4

thank u very much mladen....

can smoothing be done for histovolume.mq4

Files:

NK Trade:
I found a very*** interesting indicator of this, but unfortunately it does not work in all pairs (only work in MAYOR PAIRS) Please*** check???

NK Trade;

It can not work for pair that are not forex symbols (since it can not show the "inverted" position of such symbols)

mladen:

NK Trade;

It can not work for pair that are not forex symbols (since it can not show the "inverted" position of such symbols)

Sorry sir I do not understand (my poor knowledge and english) What the mean "forex symbols" ?:o

ps I always use google translate

Reason: