Moving Average - page 20

Re alert

What do you mean alert for user input ma>cl. Alert for the moving average value up or down or the ma distance from price?. Clarify this and i will see what i can do .

newmont:
What do you mean alert for user input ma>cl. Alert for the moving average value up or down or the ma distance from price?. Clarify this and i will see what i can do .

Ma distance from price, example MA 600 100 pips up or down.

Cci With Simple Moving Average

Hi all,

I am looking for a CCI indicator with a built in simple moving average but I cannot seem to find it in any of the forums or in the Elite section.

Can anyone please post this indicator if they have it?

Thanks,

Alkis

alkis:
Hi all,

I am looking for a CCI indicator with a built in simple moving average but I cannot seem to find it in any of the forums or in the Elite section.

Can anyone please post this indicator if they have it?

Thanks,

Alkis

if you describe more what is for - somebody might be interested to make ma built-in;

but normally you can just drug ma from Navigator and drop on CCI (set ma price to "first (or previous) indicator data" - you have MA on(with) CCI

Does anyone have MA of ATR?

Moving Avarage of ATR. enter a sell when a candle close below the MA of ATR, if a clandle close up the MA of ATR close the sell and open a buy

Seems to be a simple trading system but All I can find is the indi attached, but I cannot see how you can apply the rules above.

Anyone have any ideas?

Files:
ma-atr.mq4  8 kb

increase:
Moving Avarage of ATR. enter a sell when a candle close below the MA of ATR, if a clandle close up the MA of ATR close the sell and open a buy

Seems to be a simple trading system but All I can find is the indi attached, but I cannot see how you can apply the rules above.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ah I see it, you set the MA_period to 30 and the ATR period to 40 or some combination and it shows the breakouts clearly

Moving average in seperate window.

Is someone able to make a moving average indicator that shows up in a separate indicator window that basically changes color if price is above or bellow the moving average. I already have a color changing moving average indicator in the form of a normal moving average that is displayed on top of the candles, but I would like one that comes in a bar form that changes from red to green depending if the price is above or bellow the moving average and I would like it in a separate indicator window.

If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

MA_In_Color_Histogram indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page131

Looking for this indicator

Does anyone have an indicator that plots a moving average(s) of different pairs on the same chart? Working on a correlation strategy that seems promising but I need an indicator that shows that relation. Wish I knew how to code better . Thanks.

Reason: