Moving Average - page 25

Ma Label fixed

Have done some work to try and fix the problem with price label not updating with movement in price and have found the solution with help from a friend on this forum (wont mention any names) but he in fact came up with the solution for this problem. Now I am hopefull that we have a working indicator that should come in quite usefull enjoy and sorry for posting the indi before I could test it live.

Ma Labeled With Period

Have done a bit more work with the ma labels. I present the "All averages ma" with the label for the period and also the price, I have seen a lot of requests for this indicator and have wanted it for myself as well, its handy to to see the individual ma if you have multiple ones on the chart. Hope this does not offend any body here. This form is made up of 1000s of modified indicators and this is just one more as far as i am concerned enjoy and please forward any comment of suggestion.

Files:

any sma indicator that can change color if the price closed above/below it? really helpfull.thx a lot

good man, Newmont! thank you

etrade:
I know this method ... I'm seeking for a single indicator doing this

Here you go. I made this quickly for you. There are 2 MA's you can plot of the first MA. Make sense? The dashed red line is the original MA, the yellow and blue are 2 different MA's of the original MA. Hope you like it.

Files:
ma_of_ma.mq4  3 kb
maofma.gif  14 kb

wolfe:
Here you go. I made this quickly for you. There are 2 MA's you can plot of the first MA. Make sense? The dashed red line is the original MA, the yellow and blue are 2 different MA's of the original MA. Hope you like it.

wow Thanks for your kind attention

This is exactly what I wanted

Ea need for 50 ema cross

newdigital:
Post all MA indicators here.

Hi can some one write and Ea for this system

indicator are ema 50 (high)

indicatior ema 50 (low)

rules when price cross the and closed below the ema then open buy/sell

if price reverse TP hit then closed positoin and open new position but double the lots size

i look all over so this ea i cannot find it

Black Dog System

the ema cross over signal indicator on post #3

this is very profitable system i trade it manualy in london hrs gbp/jpy 15minchart

load up the inidcator will see for ur self

kucinx:
any sma indicator that can change color if the price closed above/below it? really helpfull.thx a lot

no one hAs it? will anyone create this indi..

???????

newmont:
Have done a bit more work with the ma labels. I present the "All averages ma" with the label for the period and also the price, I have seen a lot of requests for this indicator and have wanted it for myself as well, its handy to to see the individual ma if you have multiple ones on the chart. Hope this does not offend any body here. This form is made up of 1000s of modified indicators and this is just one more as far as i am concerned enjoy and please forward any comment of suggestion.

is this indicator have mtf version?cause I wants daily 5ema on my 30tf chart......

wolfe:

Hi, can you make MA of MA not in separate windows but on chart only

thanks

regrad

p2099

Reason: