Moving Average - page 24

FanSimple indicator https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page11#comment_189197

The other versions https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Look at this variant.

Look at this variant.

Files:
15mgif.gif  46 kb

Is it FanSimple indicator or just MAs?

aurorau:
His chart cross-line looks like the popular 5-8 EMA-Close-Open, you may give it a try.

İt is not.You must grasp mathematical logic behind the particular moving average because there are so many MA techniques.

First of all İgorad has been very kind to reveal his new indicator as a gift to Forextsd community.I will wait till the discussions finishes about İgorad's new indicator.

mystified:
İt is not.You must grasp mathematical logic behind the particular moving average because there are so many MA techniques. First of all İgorad has been very kind to reveal his new indicator as a gift to Forextsd community.I will wait till the discussions finishes about İgorad's new indicator.

hi

I would like to say thank you very much to Igoard for post such great tools for everybody...THANK YOU VERY MUCH IGORAD.

Hi mystified,

well,i will wait you then,hopfully you do not forget the promise ..ur chart looks very accurate and i would like to have it soon.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY..AND VERY ESPECIAL THANKS TO IGORAD.

newmont:
Have done a bit more work with the ma labels. I present the "All averages ma" with the label for the period and also the price, I have seen a lot of requests for this indicator and have wanted it for myself as well, its handy to to see the individual ma if you have multiple ones on the chart. Hope this does not offend any body here. This form is made up of 1000s of modified indicators and this is just one more as far as i am concerned enjoy and please forward any comment of suggestion.

This indicator are really helpfull newmont.A million thanks to you

MA of MA

Is there a single indicator drawing moving average of a moving average ?

etrade:
Is there a single indicator drawing moving average of a moving average ?

Plot a moving average, and then a moving average of that moving average by

Apply to Previous Indicator's data.

Problem with ma price

It looks as if the price function of the labeled ma is not working. I have added the indicator with just the ma label and not the price attachment. Hope to fix this in the future. If anybody else can fix you are welcome.

Linuxser:
Plot a moving average, and then a moving average of that moving average by

Apply to Previous Indicator's data.

I know this method ... I'm seeking for a single indicator doing this

Reason: